[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A spot of help, if you please?
Hello, old freinds. Remember me? No?

No matter, I come back for a bit of help with something Earthbound/Mother 3 related. You see, I need a few sprites of some certain characters. All I need are base sprites, the rest of the poses, I can do.

I would like the sprites to be the current style of your Smash Project, as that it the current style of sprites I plan to have in my game.

But enough about details, here is the (hopefully) small list of characters I need:
Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

I hope i'm not being very hard on any of you, and they don't have to be perfect. Smile
Thanked by:
Why don't you post them in a project thread?
(04-11-2012, 06:41 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: Hello, old freinds. Remember me? No?

No matter, I come back for a bit of help with something Earthbound/Mother 3 related. You see, I need a few sprites of some certain characters. All I need are base sprites, the rest of the poses, I can do.

I would like the sprites to be the current style of your Smash Project, as that it the current style of sprites I plan to have in my game.

But enough about details, here is the (hopefully) small list of characters I need:
Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

I hope i'm not being very hard on any of you, and they don't have to be perfect. Smile

Thanked by:
(04-12-2012, 12:18 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Why don't you post them in a project thread?

Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

But this is less of a project, and more of a request for help...
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade, TGE
Well good luck with that, it's quite a big request though. But still, nobody has thought me how to sprite so I dont know Tongue
(04-12-2012, 01:31 PM)sponge7325 Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 12:18 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Why don't you post them in a project thread?

Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

But this is less of a project, and more of a request for help...

Thanked by:
you dont need to quote the post every time you reply, thegameexplorer.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
Sorry, I usually do that so that people know who I'm referring to. But I think I can also just put the name in there.
Thanked by: Garamonde