The VG Resource

Full Version: A spot of help, if you please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, old freinds. Remember me? No?

No matter, I come back for a bit of help with something Earthbound/Mother 3 related. You see, I need a few sprites of some certain characters. All I need are base sprites, the rest of the poses, I can do.

I would like the sprites to be the current style of your Smash Project, as that it the current style of sprites I plan to have in my game.

But enough about details, here is the (hopefully) small list of characters I need:
Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

I hope i'm not being very hard on any of you, and they don't have to be perfect. Smile
Why don't you post them in a project thread?
(04-11-2012, 06:41 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, old freinds. Remember me? No?

No matter, I come back for a bit of help with something Earthbound/Mother 3 related. You see, I need a few sprites of some certain characters. All I need are base sprites, the rest of the poses, I can do.

I would like the sprites to be the current style of your Smash Project, as that it the current style of sprites I plan to have in my game.

But enough about details, here is the (hopefully) small list of characters I need:
Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

I hope i'm not being very hard on any of you, and they don't have to be perfect. Smile

(04-12-2012, 12:18 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you post them in a project thread?
(04-11-2012, 06:41 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, old freinds. Remember me? No?

Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

But this is less of a project, and more of a request for help...
Well good luck with that, it's quite a big request though. But still, nobody has thought me how to sprite so I dont know Tongue
(04-12-2012, 01:31 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2012, 12:18 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you post them in a project thread?

Jeff,
Paula,
Poo,
Mr. Saturn,
Kumatora,
Duster,
Boney,
and Salsa.

But this is less of a project, and more of a request for help...

you dont need to quote the post every time you reply, thegameexplorer.
Sorry, I usually do that so that people know who I'm referring to. But I think I can also just put the name in there.