[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[Art] Previous' Graphics Stuff
Reviving fossils, only takes eternity while in the same room because they swap your priceless fossil for a currently living one while you're not looking.
Thanked by:
[Image: 5xfHV.png]
[Image: YvY4T.png]
[Image: 7pjRR.png]

I thought you guys would love to see it since you are so obsessed with these things.

I actually drew this as a joke. I was assigned to write a project summary for university and this is what they'll get instead. Because the project was ridiculous and doesn't deserve a serious treatment!
Thanked by: Gwen, Garamonde, Kitsu
I actually like Rainbow Dash so I think it's radular Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Previous
Despite not being an MLP fan, the art style is kinda cute and appealing. Your drawing skills are wonderful too. Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: 1g4Q1.png]
spriters: the space ring resource? i love that show!!
Thanked by: Garamonde
No no, it is "Spriters Resource: The Space Ring" - an adaption of the "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" logo.
Thanked by:
yes, i got that. i just wanted to make a silly joke at the word placement. Shy
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
RAINBOW DASH! Heart
You're really good at art.
I am raising some creatures. Help them grow before they die.
[Image: UHkBj.gif] [Image: QHWDL.gif] My Pokemonz! [Image: dragonpixel_727016.png] [Image: 64295733&trans=1.jpg]
Were we arguing? I'm sorry. -Fluttershy
[Image: Rn8Px.png]
Genki ^_^
[Image: PYmJR.png]
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
(03-20-2012, 10:59 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [Image: PYmJR.png]

So awesome, your excellent previous. Why on earth haven't i looked at this thread before now?
(02-19-2012, 09:42 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Despite not being an MLP fan, the art style is kinda cute and appealing. Your drawing skills are wonderful too. Big Grin
True.
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
[Image: T5BXk.png]
DeviantArt wants cats (really weird April Fools, if you ask me) so I had to draw my dear two kittys.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen, Shade, Gaia