[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which face is best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
37.29%
22 37.29%
B
23.73%
14 23.73%
C
38.98%
23 38.98%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sonic the Hedgehog (SEGA)
So this project is back?

Because I love this project.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
Yes, it's back! The sheet is also up again for anyone who wants to help get it updated to V2.

ALSO, I now have a little site for the project here:
[Image: TMGA.png]
Please note that nothing at the site is really in 'finished' condition and that most of the pages are just mock-ups.
Thanked by:
Wow there's way more than I thought here!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
this is back, awsome, I might help, but, only really small things
Thanked by:
Whatever you can contribute would be great.
Thanked by:
Love the new upgrade on Sonic.

Though to be honest, I never quite cared for how the Brawl combo (punch, punch, kick) looked. It's like the first punch has a decent amount of frames while the rest of it is just 1-2 frames and positioned weird IMO.
Thanked by:
Which sprites are these? There's so much on the sheet that I generally don't know off hand which are being referred to.
Thanked by:
(12-02-2011, 11:34 PM)Deebs Wrote: Which sprites are these? There's so much on the sheet that I generally don't know off hand which are being referred to.
After the first punch, there's a real quick 2nd punch - kick animation next to it.
Thanked by: