[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR Secret Santa 2011
I understand what you're saying Kat; I'll be around. Wink
Was planning on putting some work into my gift today.
Thanked by:
(11-20-2011, 12:10 PM)John2k4 Wrote: I understand what you're saying Kat; I'll be around. Wink
Was planning on putting some work into my gift today.

What gift? I haven't even given out the person your supposed to be doing the gift for yet! (You're not making a gift for everyone unless you want to, but generally I'll give you a name Via PM, this person will most likely not be doing your gift, and you make the person I give you a gift. Thats how Secret Santa works.)

Either way, I need to see some proof of you sticking around and not just you saying that you will.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
No problem, thanks for clarifying. Smile
Thanked by:
I'm in!
Interests: Video Games, Advance Wars, Music, Black and White stuff (as in my avatar, not the pokemon games), Minecraft, Lucky Star, Team Fortress 2 and Explosions
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
Please to be included.

I figure by having a lot of different options someone would be able to relate to SOMETHING and have an easy time with it.
Thanked by:
Hm I might as well try. Never bothered before but why not.

Oh my interests? Well you should know by now! Bah well:

General Nintendo
Mario
Donkey Kong (not arcade!)
More Nintendo
1930's
Movie Monsters
Old Cartoons
Popeye
Nintendo
Turtles
Other old things
And Nintendo
Thanked by:
I'm in !

I like : soccer ( very!!) , age of empires 3 , Dragon Ball Z , Nintendo , Rock'n' Roll and blue color
Thanked by:
(11-22-2011, 05:18 PM)JuninFC Wrote: I'm in !

I like : soccer ( very!!) , age of empires 3 , Dragon Ball Z , Nintendo , Rock'n' Roll and blue color

Again, I'll add you in last second if you prove to me that you are going to stay around. Your lack of posts worries me.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
why not? sounds like a larf, sign me up
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
I guess I'll enter this year too Big Grin

I like:
Punch-Out(Glass Joe, Little Mac and King Hippo)
TMNT(The Turtles, The Triceratons, Hun and The Mousers)
Minecraft(Creepers and Endermen)
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
(11-23-2011, 01:52 AM)Kat Wrote:

Again, I'll add you in last second if you prove to me that you are going to stay around. Your lack of posts worries me.

I will follow this topic every day. I don't have many messages because I am very beginner, but I always do things Wink
Thanked by:
(11-23-2011, 06:51 PM)JuninFC Wrote:

I will follow this topic every day. I don't have many messages because I am very beginner, but I always do things Wink

July isn't very beginner. Again, don't be afraid to post more, we are nice people and it's not that hard to fit in. Thats all I ask~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
(11-24-2011, 07:37 AM)Kat Wrote:
(11-23-2011, 06:51 PM)JuninFC Wrote:

July isn't very beginner. Again, don't be afraid to post more, we are nice people and it's not that hard to fit in. Thats all I ask~

ok. I created my account in July, but then I just attended the Tugs and then spent too much time without entering the site
Thanked by:
Thats why I need to see you post more, So that way I know you'll do it and not just leave like you did in tugs.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
in tugs, I did not finish because of time same. That time I had a lot to do and could not top to finish my work. But this holiday season I'm totally free (my classes and my exams are already at the end)
Thanked by: