Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR Secret Santa 2011
Halloween is over and It's almost that time of the year again. So we must not forget this tradition we have....

[Image: SEnbi.png]

Good old Santa is quite busy this year since many, many kids have been really, really naughty. Because of that, little Previous has to put on his santa hat and beard once again... Now with more Lunybaby! (Kat has taken over folks~)

We've got to cover some official things, as tedious as this stuff gets.
Here's the plan. Everyone can sign up until November 31st. As in, Kat will pick up all names and randomly pair Santas with Childs using the magical abilitys the old man bestowed upon her sometime on December 1st and everyone who wants to sign up later has bad luck.
Everyone is allowed to join out fine event, may he have fulfilled his duty in past events or not. I honestly don't care. Secret Santa is about the joy of giving, not receiving. So there won't be any penalties if anyone misses the deadline of doesn't deliver at all. However, I cannot guarantee that other participants won't hate and despice you for that. Or that Santa won't put you on his list of naughty kids. Yet, I appeal to your honor and hope you will do what you should do. If you don't want to spent time on making a nice gift for someone else that has been randomly chosen and might be someone you don't know or even dislike, then don't join. It's not that hard to understand, right?
Well, enough of that, it won't matter anyway because everyone will be a good kid! I'm certain!
I almost missed an important point: Participants shall sent their gifts to Kat until December 20th. Gifts will be posted by Kat in a gift thread on December 24th (I guess). That way, we keep the secret.
You're free to spoil it by telling everyone which gift you made afterwards, but that would be just fishing for compliments and prestige, wouldn't it? And that would mean that you acted selfishly and not because you wanted to make another person happy because you are a good kid.

As far as gifts go, everything you made yourself will be fine. May it be a single small sprite or a huge pixel art, a skribbly doodle or an oil painting, a poem or a whole orchestrated ballad, it's up to you. By the way, that means that everyone will be able to make something, may they run out of time or whatever.
If you can't send it in till after the due date because of miraculous circumstances, just send it in later when you can.
Of course, huge gifts with lots of effort spent will be most appreciated, though.
To make things easier for Santas, I want everyone to include some information in his sign up post: Interests, as in video game or TV series or characters you like, hobbys, anything that will help your Santa to get inspired. Also, please do post your personal character reference in the love topic so it can be looked up. If you don't have one and can't come up with something cool, be precise on your other interests information to make up for it.

Now that was a lot of text! In short: Sign up until November 31st, include your interests. Make your gift until December 20th and send it to Kat. Do not not make a gift. Thank you very much!

I hope we'll have lots of fun this year and that our event will be a success!

Participants (List will be updated whenever I feel like it).
Accelgors
Altrez
AMAZON
ant19831983
Baegal
Britt
CeeY
Crappy Blue Luigi
Demonlemon
Devicho
Guy
Jdaster64
Just-Ice
Koopaul
masquerain
McMaxxis
Omega
Perseus
Phantom K
Previous
Proton
[robo9]
SirZadaben
Solink
sponge7325
Strasteo
Tellis
TKGB
TomGuycott
Vipershark
Yo-Yo Boy
YOU!

(Yes, I do know that November only has 30 days, thank you.)
Thanked by:
Sign me up!

Oh yeah, forgot interests.

I'm hype on Earthbound stuff. I also like Mario stuff, and Kirby stuff, and I like a little Pokemon.

But when it comes to Minecraft. Thats really big on my list.
Thanked by:
Oh, hey, wasn't expecting this to go up so soon. Yeah, sign me up for sure. :>
I think my interests are pretty apparent, but in case my Santa is someone that doesn't know me so well, I like both the Puyo Puyo and Pokemon series a bunch. Favorite character from Puyo is the delightfully queer undead fellow in my avatar (Whose birthday is even December 24 tee-a-hee), and my favorite Pokemon type is ghost with grass in close second. Also, I have a ref posted in the love topic if needed.
Thanked by:
(11-11-2011, 03:27 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: Sign me up!

Quote:include your interests
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
hey yo

sign me up

I would like something christmas-y with my ocs, dear santa Heart
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
i'm in on this shit

my interests:
tokusatsu (kamen rider mostly)
superheroes (blue beetle, spider-man, nova, iron fist, aquaman)
terrible monster movies (gamera)
the animes (ttgl, cowboy bebop, flcl)
doctor who
mst3k
sci-fi
butts
Thanked by:
Sign me up

Interests:
females Shy
macabre stuff
Classic Gameboy, Saturn, and Neo-Geo games (Link's Awakening, Pokemon, Metal Slug 3, Nights, Panzer Dragoon, Waku Waku 7)
all animals but faves are : pugs, ostrich, axolotl, red kangaroo, archaeopteryx, elephants, cuttlefish, and velociraptor.
uhh shonen anime and manga like One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Dragon Ball, Bobobo, Yu yu hakusho...
Thanked by:
Please sign me up! Big Grin
Interests (Updated):
Something to do with Christmas
Oriental Mythology (Japanese and Chinese)
Glass objects (test tubes in particular)
Ghosts and other spectral stuff
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
I don't have a reference but here's my interests:
Video games (obviously), especially rpg's and shooter/rpg's, ie Final Fantasy, Borderlands, Deus EX, Mass Effect etc. Also i'm into some old rock bands like Megadeth, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden etc. I also play Guitar.

PM me if anything else is required (I never done anything like this before)
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by:
I'll sign up for sure.

I like video games, star wars, classic rock, and 90's cartoons.
Thanked by:
Oh welp!!! There goes my idea for taking Dex's place at this. Well Previous I'll leave this up to you, if you wish to participate then you can, just let me know and I can take over.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Signing up.

Interests in no particular order:

MOTHER series
Pokemon (Favorites: Tangrowth, Banette, Bibarel, Accelgor, Masquerain, Hypno)
World of Warcraft (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wy...iee/simple is my character)
Yume Nikki
Homestuck (Eridan is best troll)
Mythology, particularly Celtic, Japanese, and Greek
Cryptozoology
Mindfuck and surrealism in general

And uhh you can find more info on me on my profile.
Thanked by:
I'd like to participate

Guess my interests would be:
Classic Disney
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon
Greek Mythology

That's all I can think of for now
Thanked by:
(11-12-2011, 06:14 AM)Kat Wrote: Oh welp!!! There goes my idea for taking Dex's place at this. Well Previous I'll leave this up to you, if you wish to participate then you can, just let me know and I can take over.
Aw shoot! I didn't mean to to smash your plans. I just didn't expect anyone to do this and thus decided to make sure we won't be without a Secret Santa this year. It's a quite nice and fun tradition after all.
So, if you wish to take the lead, I don't mind (though I don't mind staying the host either ;).
Thanked by:
I'm game. :]

My interests include:

-Anime (Lupin III, Hayao Miyazaki films notably Castle in the Sky, FLCL, Paprika)
-Steampunk
-Mystery and Intrigue (Sherlock Holmes and the like.)
-RPGs/Platformers (Mother, Demon's Souls/Dark Souls, Disgaea, Okami... Cave Story, Mario)
-Old arcade games like Dig Dug and Puzzle Bobble, and Galaga would be great.
-My ref (check the Love thread)

Doesn't have to have all of these, obviously. I do think adding my ref in there in some small way would be nice however.
[Image: carlaazarsignature-1.png]
you're dressed up
look what you've said
but left your insides at home

Thanked by: