[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mr. C's GBA Rips
Whoa cool, I used to watch the Ozzy & Drix cartoon. Big Grin

Spyro's always sweet too!

And is Misdreavus gonna be in your next update?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Good stuff! Glad to see more DKC rips for the GBA since I stopped ripping from those ones.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Okay, here's some GBA stuff. Just so you know, I've been working hard at getting that truck sprite for the Lockjaw sheet. Boogerman is also coming along quite nicely. Anyways...

[Image: dkcountry3.PNG]
Animal Buddies
[Image: dkc3gbasquittericon.png]

[Image: kurukurukurururin.png]
Backgrounds
[Image: kurukurukururingrasslan.png][Image: kurukurukururingrasslan.png][Image: kurukurukururintraining.png][Image: kurukurukururintraining.png]

[Image: mariopinball.gif]
Enemies
[Image: mplkleptoicon.png]
Thanked by:
Are the Squitter sprites the exact same in DKC2 for the GBA? If they are, we can put the sheet under both games.
Thanked by:
Sorry about not answering for so long. Shy Yeah, Squitter's the same for both games.
Thanked by: Ton
'Sup guys. Here's the sprites I've got for you.

[Image: banjopilot.png]
Pilots
[Image: banjopilotbottlesicon.png]

[Image: dkcountry2.PNG]
Friendly Characters
[Image: dkc2gbaswankyncandyicon.png]

[Image: dkcountry3.PNG]
Animal Buddies
[Image: dkc3gbaellieicon.png][Image: dkc3gbaenguardeicon.png]
Enemies
[Image: dkc3gbabristlesicon.png][Image: dkc3gbaswoopyicon.png]

[Image: fzerogp.png]
Racers
[Image: fzerogplegendmadwolfico.png]

[Image: losten.PNG]
Friendly Characters
[Image: losetcyndericon.png]

[Image: mariotennis.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: mariotennisptbarbicon.png][Image: mariotennisptbowsericon.png][Image: mariotennisptpaulaicon.png][Image: mariotennisptsashaicon.png][Image: mariotennisptshawnicon.png]

[Image: pmd.PNG]
Pokemon (2nd Gen)
[Image: pmdmisdreavusicon.png]
Pokemon (3rd Gen)
[Image: pmdcastformicon.png][Image: pmdclamperlandtherestic.png][Image: pmdfeebasnmiloticicon.png][Image: pmdroseliaicon.png]

[Image: zoey101.png]
Mini-Games
[Image: zoey101basketballicon.png][Image: zoey101jetxracingicon.png][Image: zoey101wrestlingicon.png]
Thanked by:
Surprise OH MY GOSH your PMD rips are always asdfghasdfg phenomenal!! It feels so awesome ripping these together!

I'm glad you're getting the Legendary Beasts because I was eventually planning to but it'd be annoying. Big Grin

And one more thing... how do you rip so fast?! Shocked
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I dunno. I just have a lot of free time, I guess. Whenever I have time to kill, I usually just do some sprite sheets.
Thanked by:
A lot of neat rips here!
Thanked by:
Great stuff!
Thanked by:
I was looking over the sheets, and it seems the Roselia sheet had a bit of icon on the side. I fixed it here. My bad...
Thanked by:
Here's more stuff. Unfortunately, I've lost the icon I made for Flushed Away, but I'm not sure how long it'll be before I can get back here (and I only have about half an hour here), so here you go:

[Image: banjokazoo.png]
Playable Character
[Image: banjogrshockspringjumpi.png][Image: banjogrtankbanjoicon.png]

FLUSHED AWAY:
Playable Characters
[Image: flushedawayritaicon.png][Image: flushedawayroddyicon.png]
Friendly Characters
[Image: flushedawaysidicon.png][Image: flushedawaygilbertandsu.png]
Enemy Characters
[Image: flushedawaylefrogicon.png][Image: flushedawaylefrogshench.png][Image: flushedawayqueenarachne.png][Image: flushedawaysludgemonste.png][Image: flushedawayspikeicon.png][Image: flushedawayspikewhiteyf.png][Image: flushedawaythetoadicon.png][Image: flushedawaywhiteyicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: flushedawaycutzicon.png][Image: flushedawayintroicon.png][Image: flushedawaylangselectic.png][Image: flushedawaylevelselecti.png][Image: flushedawaylescreenicon.png]

[Image: pmd.PNG]
Pokemon (2nd Gen.)
[Image: pkmnmdraikentsuiicon.png]
Thanked by:
First of all, I made a new Flushed Away icon.

[Image: flushedawayicon.png]

Second, here's some more PMD stuff.

1st Gen
[Image: pmdomanyteomastaricon.png]
2nd Gen
[Image: pmdcorsolaicon.png]
3rd Gen
[Image: pmdbarboachwhiscashicon.png][Image: pmdcarvanhasharpedoicon.png]

And third, I am still working on Mario from MK64. I'm nearly done. I'll let you know when I actually am done.
Thanked by:
Awesome rips, incredible!

...Also how'd you manage to rip from Teen Titans? Every time I try the rom EFFS up.
Thanked by:
Whew, all saved up to this point.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: