Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mr. C's GBA Rips
Hello. I'm Mr. C, and I will be your GBA sprite-ripping guide today. So, sit back, relax, and prepare to experience the fury of... my Gameboy Advance sprite sheeeeeeeeeets... Chhhk!

[Image: tgrimadv.png]
Enemies
[Image: billy_mandy-jack_icon.png][Image: billy_mandy-nergal_icon.png][Image: billy_mandy-pumpkins_icon.png][Image: billy_mandy-skarr_icon.png]
Misc.
[Image: billy_mandy-conceptart_icon.png][Image: billy_mandy-cutscenes_icon.png][Image: billy_mandy-missionscreens_icon.png]

[Image: khcom.png]
Enemies
[Image: khcom-pirate_icon.png][Image: khcom-seaneon_icon.png]

[Image: mariotennis.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: mariotennispt-kyoko_icon.png][Image: mariotennispt-sylvia_icon.png][Image: mariotennispt-waluigi_icon.png]

[Image: spongemovie.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: spongemovie-sponge_patrunning_icon.png]

[Image: wl4.gif]
Updates
[Image: warioland4-cuckoocondor_icon.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Keychain
Wow I thought Mario Tennis was hard to rip. You did good job.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Mr. C
Cuckoo Condor Heart

But Mario Tennis with Kyoko and Sylvia? I've never heard of these characters before.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Kyoko and Sylvia are two of the obscure human characters that show up in Mario sports titles and are never heard from again.

In Power Tour, there are 32 obscure human characters, and there are only 6 Mario characters. That's only including playable characters.
Thanked by:
Great!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Mr. C
Here's more sprites for you people! Smile

[Image: banjokazoo.png]
Friendly Characters
[Image: banjogruntysrevenge-bleater_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-breegull_icon.png]

[Image: banjopilot.png]
Pilots
[Image: banjopilot-jollyroger_icon.png]

[Image: nicktoonsvolcanoisland.png]
Enemies
[Image: nicktoonsbfvi-themawgu_icon.png]

[Image: nicktoonsfff.png]
NPCs
[Image: nicktoonsfff-fentonfamily_icon.png][Image: nicktoonsfff-popularkids_icon.png]
Enemies
[Image: nicktoonsfff-robotcrocker_icon.png][Image: nicktoonsfff-vickybot_icon.png][Image: nicktoonsfff-zimboss_icon.png]

[Image: spongelcp.png]
Enemies
[Image: spongeboblcp-manray_icon.png][Image: spongeboblcp-sneakyhermit_icon.png]
Friendly Characters
[Image: spongeboblcp-mrkrabs_icon.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Hey, if you ever decide to continue with Banjo Pilot, feel free to redo the Banjo sheet I ripped. It's actually no where near complete.
Thanked by:
Okay. They're hard, but that's what I like about doing them! Wink
Thanked by:
Tomorrow's the first day of the new school year, so here are my final rips for the summer!

[Image: banjokazoo.png]
Banjo & Kazooie
[Image: banjogruntysrevenge-talontrot_icon.png]
Friendly Characters
[Image: banjogruntysrevenge-chainedbreegull_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-ripovski_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-snorkel_icon.png]
Enemies
[Image: banjogruntysrevenge-germuloids_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-gruntyghost_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-gruntymechbig_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-teehee_icon.png]
Backgrounds
[Image: banjogruntysrevenge-mumbospad_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-rafters_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-tiptupsuite_icon.png]
Items
[Image: banjogruntysrevenge-extrahoneycomb_icon.png][Image: banjogruntysrevenge-honeycomb_icon.png]

Pilots
[Image: banjopilot-kazooie_icon.png]
Items
[Image: banjopilot-glowbos_icon.png][Image: banjopilot-jiggy_icon.png][Image: banjopilot-rosettes_icon.png][Image: banjopilot-saucerofperil_icon.png]
Hazards & Track Features
[Image: banjopilot-expresso_icon.png][Image: banjopilot-gobi_icon.png][Image: banjopilot-tiptup_icon.png]
Misc.
[Image: banjopilot-jiggypuzzle_icon.png]
Love the Banjo game rips! And I had no idea that Expresso was a hazard in the game. I thought it was some random Ostrich.
Thanked by:
I wasn't sure either, but I looked it up before posting and found that the ostrich is, in fact, Expresso!
Thanked by:
Here's some more sprites for you!

Pilots
[Image: banjopilot-grunty_icon.png]
Hazards & Track Features
[Image: banjopilot-boggy_icon.png][Image: banjopilot-jiggywiggy_icon.png][Image: banjopilot-sabreman_icon.png]
Misc.
[Image: banjopilot-winnerscircle_icon.png]

[Image: nicktoonsracing_icon.png]
Racers
[Image: nicktoonsracing-beavers_icon.png][Image: nicktoonsracing-plankton_icon.png]

[Image: zoey101.png]
Mini-Games
[Image: zoey101-prankweek_icon.png]
I love these GBA rips of yours. BTW, I made a Subsection for the Mugshots of the Banjo Pilot section, if that was alright you, Tonberry.
OMG! I've been waiting for someone to rip sprites from Nicktoons Racing. Please tell me you're going to rip the remaining 11 characters!
Thanked by:
I'm going to rip the remaining 11 characters.

[Image: nicktoonsracing.png]
Racers
[Image: nicktoonsracing-angelica_icon.png][Image: nicktoonsracing-catdog_icon.png][Image: nicktoonsracing-patrick_icon.png]

Are you going to use these for something? I ask because I have no idea what anyone would use them for, and I'm curious.