Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU-
I can deal with that. In fact that sounds just dandy.
Thanked by: Gwen
http://www.destructoid.com/marvel-vs-cap...0882.phtml

I guess that... black-white Deadpool hope has been fulfilled?
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by: Gwen
[Image: zero-620x.jpg]
that first color set is the very last nail in the cofin of X not being in this game.
not really feeling any of the capcom character's alt. colors. i guess that's because Marvel's got more potential for alt costumes and stuff, ya know?
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
(01-07-2011, 07:00 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [Image: zero-620x.jpg]
that first color set is the very last nail in the cofin of X not being in this game.

The third is for Bass.
Thanked by: Ton, PrettyNier
was about to point that.

:,C
Thanked by: Kairos, Kriven, PrettyNier
The fourth one is Axl.
Then again, the likelihood of Axl being in the game wasn't very high anyway.
Thanked by: PrettyNier
Oh, I thought it was Zero's GBA look
now I see it
Thanked by: PrettyNier
Axl's color also KIND OF doubles as the Model A color, doesn't it? Not that either of them have ANYTHING to do with each other, I just always thought their color choices were remotely similar, not completely though.
Thanked by:
model a's scheme doesn't really have much black in it
Thanked by:
Man, these Zero alternate color schemes are very smart. I like the Protoman one.
does zero contain components of bass sorta like x is megaman or whatever
Thanked by:
(01-08-2011, 08:50 PM)Afrodisiac Wrote: does zero contain components of bass sorta like x is megaman or whatever

as far as i remember, no. according to the game's plot(if we could call it that way) Willy starts working on Zero seeing Bass was a complete failure since he went rogue.

PS: its all explained here
Thanked by: Vipershark, PrettyNier
Was hoping for Omega colors.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
(01-08-2011, 08:50 PM)Afrodisiac Wrote: does zero contain components of bass sorta like x is megaman or whatever

X being Megaman hasn't actually been proven. While X was created by Light with the idea of improving the Megaman model, it's unknown if X is actually an upgraded Megaman.

In terms of Character Connections between the series:

X - Megaman
Zero - Protoman
Vile - Bass

[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Marth