[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
in person or just with each other on steam?
Thanked by:
of course that on steam

i dont see myself traveling to each one of you's houses just to zap your sentries irl.
Thanked by: Keychain, Rosencrantz
(12-28-2010, 01:05 PM)-Colton Wrote: Just go to Vanilla servers.

Have they added this as a fullon server option or do you have to hope and pray people won't break the rules
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:
(12-31-2010, 04:29 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: of course that on steam

i dont see myself traveling to each one of you's houses just to zap your sentries irl.

i'll be more than happy to participate then Cute
Thanked by:
Yes, I would love to do this.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
[Image: missioncomplete.png]

Mission: Complete
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:
On the topic of renamed weapons, I got a Brass Beast and renamed it "DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA"

gonna try and see if I can't get a Description Tag and continue the phrasing.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
[Image: a462033392954041044b9c257f966.jpg]

I made this in GMod. Cute
Thanked by:
How did you get the blood to spurt out like that?
Thanked by:
I don't know why but I just did a dramatic reading of the Half-Life Full-Life Consequences saga on a Medieval Mode server

It was probably the best match ever because there were a bunch of cool bros and a happy drunk who was just plain nuts

I was well recieved
Thanked by: Kitsu
(01-01-2011, 12:29 AM)-Colton Wrote: How did you get the blood to spurt out like that?

photoshop
Thanked by:
the first drop i got last time i logged was that sword HEH
Thanked by: Keychain, Rosencrantz
so I just got your eternal reward and that + dead ringer owns bones, only way to play spy
Thanked by:
(01-02-2011, 10:05 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: so I just got your eternal reward and that + dead ringer owns bones, only way to play spy

Yeah, those items are pretty cool aren't they? I wish the Familliar Fez was easier to craft, though :/
Thanked by:
4 refined + a Saharan Spy weapon can craft it

that's how i crafted mine
Thanked by: