Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU-
(12-14-2010, 07:57 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 07:05 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Uhhhh why is that?

Devs thinks that he has nothing to offer to the game. It is on the front page on SRK. He has been DISCONFIRMED.Cry

hahahahahaha what

how did you even believe that?
Thanked by:
I heard Megaman's being replaced with a She-Hulk clone.

... but seriously, if freaking Arthur could be in this, there's no way they'd abandon Megaman in some way.
Thanked by:
(12-14-2010, 11:29 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I heard Megaman's being replaced with a She-Hulk clone.

... but seriously, if freaking Arthur could be in this, there's no way they'd abandon Megaman in some way.

Money on that?

Thanked by:
Megaman.

Capcom's mascot and main character.

If they don't include him, they're retarded.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: PrettyNier, Ton, Rökkan
You know what would be awesome? If the final boss of the game was fighting a team of Megaman, Megaman X, and Megaman EXE. How about THEM apples?
Thanked by:
that would be a weird boss. i'm hoping for a full size galactus myself. or a non-shitty thanos.
Thanked by:
I'm hoping for Mickey Mouse as the final boss. He'll eat the souls of the fighters if you lose to him.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by: PrettyNier
sounds random lol, i like it. Smile
(12-15-2010, 01:42 AM)Vipershark Wrote: Megaman.

Capcom's mascot and main character.

If they don't include him, they're retarded.

Lol you don't know capcom

Thanked by:
You know, it might sound like trolling, but I think Capcom IS retarded. Meaning, it could pretty much be possible that the leak is true, that the final roster IS final. Aside from DLC that is.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
(12-15-2010, 06:10 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: You know, it might sound like trolling, but I think Capcom IS retarded. Meaning, it could pretty much be possible that the leak is true, that the final roster IS final. Aside from DLC that is.

Lol, i have been around the street fighter community long enough to know the shit that capcom pulls. The simplest of decisions can't be made by capcom.

Thanked by:
Wait

Tron Bonne's in this, right?

How could they include her and not Megaman?

Not that I'd play as Megaman anyway, but this is pretty hard to believe.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
(12-15-2010, 08:38 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: Wait

Tron Bonne's in this, right?

How could they include her and not Megaman?

Not that I'd play as Megaman anyway, but this is pretty hard to believe.

Cause its capcom and marvel. They don't make very good decisions when it comes to games.

Thanked by:
but, th-they've already said megaman fans just have to wait a little bit longer!
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Episode 3:

This video made me so happy you guys. So happy.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: