[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
i don't see myself buying keys either.
Thanked by:
I love Valve and all and I would support them by possibly buying shit but those prices are terrible
Thanked by: Kitsu
who the fuck would spend $20 on TF2 items except keychain
Thanked by: Vipershark
Wait did she seriously buy one of those Polycount hats or something
Thanked by:
I bought keys

and got some pretty nice items from the crates

but then I realized how much of a waste of money it is so I'm not doing it anymore :F
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
i don't see me either using anything that i already had ingame. and i'm speaking about the weapons.
Thanked by:
I already spent $10 on weapons, but my computer still doesn't want to let me play the game well enough to actually use them.
Thanked by:
I wouldn't buy weapons even if they did lower the prices Blank
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
(11-04-2010, 09:48 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: who the fuck would spend $20 on TF2 items except keychain

fyi i didn't buy a single one of my items Sad
Thanked by:
(11-04-2010, 03:39 PM)Keychain Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 09:48 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: who the fuck would spend $20 on TF2 items except keychain

A LIKELY STORY....................

Thanked by:
Well, there is trading. I've heard there are plenty of people who trade hats for some of the silliest things.

Also, I spent money because it was $5 left over from other purchases, twice.

But yeah, the prices, especially for hats, are really inflated. I mean, you can buy TF2 itself for the price of a Polycount hat + a few more dollars.
Thanked by:
A few weeks ago someone gave me a Vintage Prussian Pickelhaube, Razorback and something else I forgot for my Sydney Sleeper

yeah

Hey is it alright if I add you guys on Steam because I only have a couple of TSRers on there
Thanked by:
(11-04-2010, 03:48 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:

yeah since everything you buy is untradeable

look at my backpack and you'll see all my shit, besides event hats, are tradeable
Thanked by:
(11-04-2010, 05:56 PM)Keychain Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 03:48 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:

yeah since everything you buy is untradeable

look at my backpack and you'll see all my shit, besides event hats, are tradeable
A LIKELY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by: Kitsu
umad?

Anyway, I just wish my computer would let me play so I don't have to wait 'til next your for my next chance to get this stuff...
er... it isn't already over yet, is it?
Thanked by: