[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR Halloween Event! - There's a chill in the air...
I've had to restart mine like five times now because I was never satisfied with the result, but I'm putting the finishing touches on what I hope is the final version. Deadline extension is great news.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by:
(10-29-2010, 11:31 PM)Nindo Wrote: I've had to restart mine like five times now because I was never satisfied with the result, but I'm putting the finishing touches on what I hope is the final version. Deadline extension is great news.

My wasn't so good because I couldn't get my tablet to work on safemode, nor could I get photoshop to work because of some rather bullshitty logic that computer has. That and it took foever to find his ref but I took kinda a silly take on horrorfying his ref and I hope he likes it because a lot of thought did go into mine too.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
After reading through the last few posts, I feel bad for handing in my second try instead of a fourth or eight one Sad
Thanked by: Kitsu
I can't wait to see these! Smile
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

I just hope that the person who receives mine enjoys it. I'm not to good at drawing but I tried to make something nice.
Thanked by:
Aaaaa I want to upload mine to my blog already; but that would ruin the surprise D=

I'm kinda curious as to who's doing mine, too.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Maxpphire
whoo, only a day left Smile
I hope mine is spooky!
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
oh FUCK

i gotta do something for this
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I feel bad about mine, it's not as interesting as I would've like to make it. I don't really know the person well enough to come up with a good design and their ref was rather plain. :<
Thanked by:
I wish my scanner wouldve worked by now, I feel bad because I had to take a picture of the picture with a camera instead, so the quality isnt the best it could be. That and I couldnt really draw the design they had on their ref's clothing.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(10-30-2010, 03:14 AM)Previous Wrote: After reading through the last few posts, I feel bad for handing in my second try instead of a fourth or eight one Sad

Same here. I feel mine is kinda... uninspired.
Thanked by:
(10-30-2010, 05:45 PM)Devicho Wrote: I feel bad about mine, it's not as interesting as I would've like to make it. I don't really know the person well enough to come up with a good design and their ref was rather plain. :<

same here

I wanted the person I did to be somewhat more gritty far as my horrorfication, but I wasn't too pleased with how it came out so I ended up toning it down, and it didn't look too scary as I hoped it to be.

I just hope that the person I did likes it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
30/44 presents is...not good, everyone. They're due literally now. Please send in at least a WIP, or a message of why you were heartless and couldn't spend ten minutes on something for a friend!

Thanks.
Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe, Baegal
Guys feeling bad about stuff they did: If it means anything mine was incredibly simple. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you all have done great~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Nindo
If I'm going to do a present for someone I'm not going to half-ass it. I am having a REALLY GOD DAMN HARD TIME fitting in any extra business considering my still very busy schedule. :|

If I can do anything today then cool. But I wouldn't count on it. :/
Thanked by: