[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Advance 4 - In-Level & Cutscene Sprites
I honestly don't know, other than the ones I already mentioned. The Luigi one needs a slight update anyway, and if you want, I could try to rip a definitive Mario sheet, thereby eliminating the need for all of the ones currently there.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
That would be a great idea. And what is Luigi missing?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Well, looking at the "master" sheet and the Hammer Bros sheet I can see that there are some rear sprites that are on the HB sheet, but not on the master. I'm sure it's the same case with all the others.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Also, besides making one big Mario sheet, there's no complete backgrounds sheet.
This here only includes about half of the backgrounds in the game, plus there are some e-reader backgrounds if I'm not mistaken.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...sheet/4458
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Jdaster64
'K, I guess I'll get started on some of this soon.

To answer your question, A.J., there's some unused SMAS-Battle sprites of both bros. that deserve recognition. Also, I'm probably going to post a minor update to this sheet (doomship anchor, derp) and to the e-Reader sheet (I was informed that the block I added had four frames of animation, and a couple other things' palettes are completely wrong).
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by: