[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
Polypack isn't gonna come til august - october I think. They JUST submitted stuff last week.

Thanked by:
Well, winners are announced on the 12th, though the page says nothing on when that update will be delivered.
Thanked by:
http://www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/

now before you all have heart attacks, not much is on here besides a ticker tallying off everyone who got a Golden Wrench
also, I'm seeing something where a moustache is being traded from one gentleman to another

hmmmmmmmmm
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
(06-10-2010, 07:46 PM)1UP+ Wrote: because sniping people with a shotgun is a completely legit strategy.

Due to me knowing nothing about guns I tried this both on TF2 when I first started and with Bioshock2's online Cry.

Also, Skink October seems late no? I was thinking more mid September.
Thanked by:
(07-05-2010, 03:29 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: http://www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/

is it wrong that i got a boner when i entered that page.

Thanked by:
I was there when the guy got the 22nd wrench
!!
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
I smiled when I saw that TFC Engineer is actually TF2 Engineer's dad
[Image: 1279252386655.gif]
Thanked by: Rosencrantz, Cobalt Blue
[Image: frontjj.png]

LOVE IT

Thanked by: Rosencrantz
*builds sentry*

*detonates sentry*

*rocks everybody with bonus crits*

^^^^ all offensive engineers from here on in
Seems I may have to get a bit better at weapon-switching with the keyboard, if I ever plan on offensive-engineering.
Thanked by:
you can't snipe people with this shotgun just because it'll crit and crits have no damage fall-off; you also have to consider that the bullets spread so you wont' actually do much damage from far away
Thanked by:
Oh, I get it now

you only get the crits if the sentry racked up kills and assists

this would actually be very useful~

I hope we're getting the PDQ to go with it
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
welp, I crafted everything I had that I knew I'd get 20 of next week.

I got a Magistrate's Mullet. :c

EDIT: crafted it with my Demoman's Fro, expecting something worse. Got Engineer Cap.
[Image: 1279252386655.gif]
Thanked by:
i was playing until someone got the 33th wrench.

then the server admin fooled everyone and made us think we got the wrench.

i love that server Heart(at least its going to be easier to craft myself a engineer hat)
also judging from what the blog said, we're getting 5 new elements in this update.... C:
Thanked by:
we're close to either the unlockable wrench anouncement.
Thanked by: