[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zoroa Overworld and Icon Sprites
Wink 
After sitting with these guys I sprite discussion for a while, I think they're ready to be released.
[Image: 14y287a.png]

I must add that these guys were made before Bulbpedia uploaded th offical sprites, so the palatte isn't quite right.
[Image: s.png][Image: s.png][Image: s.png]
[Image: m9x6xk.jpg]
Thanked by:
Well go change the palette?

It's not bad, I don't see why it shouldn't be accepted.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
the credit tag is about = to the size of the sheet itself. fix that.
Thanked by:
Shrunk the credit tag and redid the palette.
[Image: 2j2dmab.png]
Thanked by: Rhyme
Nice sprites.

I feel I should mention this, your sig is hotlinking from one of my favorite Deviant artist's accounts and they could get banned because of that.
Thanked by: Rhyme
very good sprites

oh, by the way, I should point out that you spelt prefer wrong
Thanked by: darkrai3000
Maybe make it a little more of a Eevee edit, at the moment it's a recolour/minor hair edit.
Thanked by:
Any suggestions? Because Eevee and Zoroa are very similar in body shape.
[Image: 2ngfr0m.png]
(Comparison Eevee taken from Hack Mew's HGSS front view sheet)
Thanked by:
Just try to edit a little more to make it look less like Eevee, the sprites are small, so it should be fairly simple.
Thanked by:
Since it seems like the muzzle is the main difference between them I decided to try a go at a few styles.
[Image: bf2kpz.png]
A is the orginal. For B, I just added a few pxels to the bottom of the head and changed a few colors. For C, I tried adding those little fur tufts on the side of the muzzle. For D a once again redid the muzzle, pulling it out into more of a snout shape. The eyes were also lowered. E is just D with another go at thosefur tufts.
Thanked by:
I say E.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
OKay, I'm half way redoing the sheet. The muzzle has been stretched out and has the fur tufts on it, but I'm deciding on eyes.
[Image: 2rdb5fs.png]
A keeps the eyes where they are, while B lowers then and has the red brow dots.
Thanked by:
I'd personally say B.
Thanked by:
Sorry about fading off, had to deal with a close one's death. But back on topic...
[Image: jl2xoh.png]
These are the final product.
Thanked by:
Hey, man, sorry about your close ones death. It must be hard for you, especially as it being someone close to you Sad

Anyway, these look Great!
Thanked by: