Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU-
Where is Strider?!? Dante is a great edition but why chop Strider.
Thanked by:
Now it's official, Dante, Felicia, Deadpool and Captain America confirmed according to Game Informer
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/may/0...confirmed/
Thanked by:
WOO HOO!!! Felicia!

I don't care about her. I want Demitri. Third parties shouldn't be pussy about having their characters be gender bent.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
Dante and Deadpool

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Quote:• Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

yes felicia is in
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Wait, that also means that FELICIA IS IN 3D FUCK YEAH!!!
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
that was basically why i was saying yes felicia is in but okay
Thanked by:
(05-08-2010, 07:26 PM)Vipershark Wrote: yes felicia is in

this, and Deadpool: awesome. Big Grin
i also wonder how they'll do his forth-wall breaking.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
I want Red-arremer :<
Thanked by:
(05-09-2010, 07:14 AM)dolphman Wrote:
(05-08-2010, 07:26 PM)Vipershark Wrote: yes felicia is in

this, and Deadpool: awesome. Big Grin
i also wonder how they'll do his forth-wall breaking.

(05-08-2010, 06:31 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote:
Quote:• Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Thanked by:
(05-08-2010, 10:15 PM)Vipershark Wrote: that was basically why i was saying yes felicia is in but okay

he basically meant that she wont be using the same sprite anymore, and he said she was in before you did.
Thanked by:
(05-09-2010, 02:09 PM)JarJar Wrote:
(05-08-2010, 10:15 PM)Vipershark Wrote: that was basically why i was saying yes felicia is in but okay

he basically meant that she wont be using the same sprite anymore, and he said she was in before you did.

[Image: 1273199870646.png]
Thanked by:
any chances of some new specials? not too keen on how MvC added specials, i remember chars like felicia and anakaris obtaining new specials.
Thanked by:
(05-09-2010, 04:01 PM)JarJar Wrote: any chances of some new specials? not too keen on how MvC added specials, i remember chars like felicia and anakaris obtaining new specials.
Quote:• Moves from the previous games seemed to have been retained. Wolverine and Hulks' Supers are shown.
Thanked by:
TORNADO CLAW!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: