[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
Its like Robin is listening to meeeeeeee

Thanked by:
bumping this for a few reasons:

Valve's apparently preparing something while everyone's getting massive server problems, and the Steam forums are completely panicking about it

first of all: Demo/Soldier may be getting a new taunt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBqoDCd6rmc
there's also a rumor of a "100 taunt", but idk what this is and why people are talking about it

second, a huuuge rumor's going around about the trading system
some people are saying that they found trading system data in the game coding, but I haven't found anything confirming it

but in the meantime, it's been a while since the TF2 team updated, so something *might* be happening soon

anybody have any thoughts on this stuff?
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
you are very late on some of that stuff, whether it was discussed in this thread already or not :V

but yeah steam servers have been fucked up for hours
Thanked by:
i haven't played tf2 since the day before the demoman update. should i play?????????????? please respond. thanks.
[Image: tumblr_lbmz8gVkvC1qcyzauo1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
so there mighr be a trading system after all. guess i could provide some gunboats to the people.
Thanked by:
(02-23-2010, 07:22 PM)Keychain Wrote: you are very late on some of that stuff, whether it was discussed in this thread already or not :V

well

I don't remember this stuff :V

Thanked by:
(02-24-2010, 02:28 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 07:22 PM)Keychain Wrote: you are very late on some of that stuff, whether it was discussed in this thread already or not :V

well

I don't remember this stuff :V

That's okay though, because some of us don't lurk the Steam servers.
Thanked by:
now pyros cant blast flares away too, and thats basically all we got in the last update.
Thanked by:
(02-24-2010, 09:01 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: now pyros cant blast flares away too, and thats basically all we got in the last update.

that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEAp7HuQwg
and this

Thanked by:
Demo nades was fixed.
Thanked by:
now ye have to aim these demn nades
Thanked by:
Posting because I just played 2fort with Lex and Kosheh.
And Rob.
Thanked by:
and i always stalk you.
Thanked by:
[Image: heavy_theking.jpg]

Travis "the Heavy" Touchdown

Thanked by:
omg
Thanked by: