[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CoolYoshi's Customs
A.J. Nitro Wrote:Not bad, but a few things:
-The shadow shouldn't stretch. Normally they stay the same in one spot.
-Also, maybe make the arms sway to the left and the right.
That's exactly what I was worrying about, and about the arms, he only moves them to the left for some weird reason, I guess that's how Sumo Bro's walk.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
In his walk,

it looks more like he's sliding than running and his right hand (our left) looks really weird
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Ok I made it so his arms move back and fourth, Sorry if the shadow stretches I will fix that later, and about the aniamtion being fast I will fix that too,

Idle
[Image: sumobro1fu4.gif]
Walking
[Image: sumobro2ty0.gif]
Gifts
Thanked by:
Now he looks like he's dancing. . . . . O_o"
Thanked by:
Parakoopa Wrote:Now he looks like he's dancing. . . . . O_o"
The animation is too fast, but he is walking, but the shadow is off. And I DON'T know WTF happened with the feet?
Gifts
Thanked by:
I think they look better the other way around... The Walk animation looks better as an Idle, and the Idle looks better as a Walk.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
Ok I fixed the speed of the animation, and I made the walking better
[Image: wip3po7.png]
Idle
[Image: sumobro1ac3.gif]
Walking
[Image: sumobro2lw8.gif]
Gifts
Thanked by:
Much better!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
With the walking, his legs could use some work.

The arms are great, however.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
pikspiksmaroator Wrote:With the walking, his legs could use some work.

The arms are great, however.
I think it is good with the extension, and when I tried shortening it, he looked like he was limping instead of walking, so next is the fighting, Sumo Bro's stomp on blocks sending a lightning Bolt to the ground that spits up Fire! Or they can cause a semi-earthquake, or fissure.
Gifts
Thanked by:
Or both. Yeah, that'll be good!
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
Ok I decided as I'm finishing my Sumo Bro, I would do Ghost Piranha from YIDS in M&L style, so C+C please
[Image: ghostpirahnaty2.png]
Gifts
Thanked by:
You quit on Sumo Bro?

anyways, Make the tail a little smaller and the mouth and wings a little bigger on ghost Piranha. Other than that, I see no probalem with it.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(08-04-2008, 02:36 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: You quit on Sumo Bro?

anyways, Make the tail a little smaller and the mouth and wings a little bigger on ghost Piranha. Other than that, I see no probalem with it.
Of course I'm not quitting on Sumo Bro! He is a WIP, I decided to start on the Ghost Piranha, and I'm not making the tail smaller because it has to be able to move back and fourth, but yes I did make the lips bigger, and I did some extra touches on the shading to make it better,
[Image: ghostpirahnapm4.png]
Gifts
Thanked by:
I love that Gost Piranha.
[Image: tsrsig1wq6.png]
Thanked by: