Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sonic
(11-16-2009, 10:18 PM)koopaul Wrote: I think his alt should be a slightly different shade of blue. Even with those glasses and accessories he's still not distinguishable enough.

Lighter or Darker palette should I use.
Thanked by:
Don't even bother with the Riders costume until we finish the main sheet first, please.
Thanked by:
(11-17-2009, 05:20 PM)Ekoi Wrote: Don't even bother with the Riders costume until we finish the main sheet first, please.

Why Not? I was just showing everyone what it would look like, that's all.
Thanked by:
Because that sprite isn't even a final sprite.

Lets get the the important things done first before working on extra features.
Thanked by:
Sonic's AAA attack It's a WIP I gotta fix the hands and foot animations.
[Image: SonicPunchKick.gif]
EDIT: Ignore the black box.
Thanked by:
Something feels off about the flow of the quills.
Thanked by:
The arms could stretch out a bit more
Thanked by:
The quills look completely un-natural.
Thanked by:
I made the quills the way they are supposed to be, what seems unatural to you about them?
Thanked by:
They don't have a very smooth motion to them. I see a frame where he starts the kick and his spikes just randomly shoot up then shoot back down as if it didn't happen.
Thanked by:
Then how should the quills be made3 because most of his attacks involves the quills in an awkward position.
Thanked by:
Better transision so the movement of the quills doesn't seem to sudden? I only said it didn't have a smooth animation. But then you could also make it so looks more natural and not trying to get everything from Brawl. Or a combination of both. Whatever works.
Thanked by:
I see what you are saying I'll get right on it.
Thanked by:
Made some edits to Sonic
[Image: sonicv.png]
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by: D2S-Speed
That highlight over the eye is bugging me. Maybe you should use that shade somewhere else too.
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by: