The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
This is the topic for the SSB Project Sonic sheet.
Hey sub-forum looks nice here is what i have for Sonic right now (working on the spin dash and ost of his poses please bare with me on this)
[Image: 87892255.png]
I think the spinning poses should be a lot shinier. In fact, in Brawl, Sonic looks almost like an energy ball when he jumps.
I agreee with Sploder. Try lightening the pallete for the spinning animation
Me thinks that 2nd punch should come out more

About as far out as the first one
okay the spin dash and jump effects are being re edited into their brawl highlight colors and the second punch should come out a litlle bit more thank you for your replies

EDIT:I am now taking pictures of sonic in some of his poses for his attacks if any one needs any pics of any character their doing let me know and ill upload it
have you tried animating his running? i just don't feel right with legs
(03-15-2009, 08:12 PM)Silverhedge Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried animating his running? i just don't feel right with legs

i am animating his run but it still hasnt come out right so i took some clips from brawl and im working on other moves right now n and ill get back to that animation later

EDIT: also the final smash waiting do we need to mae the pallete colors darker when the screen goes a lil bit darker on smash bros brawl
(03-16-2009, 08:16 AM)supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: also the final smash waiting do we need to mae the pallete colors darker when the screen goes a lil bit darker on smash bros brawl

I say leave that to the users.
Sonic has a tail and two spikes on his back, which lacks in all of the sprites so far.
(03-26-2009, 12:13 PM)Rokkan Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic has a tail and two spikes on his back, which lacks in all of the sprites so far.

oh didnt really see that fixing.....
That shield needs fixing, unless were not using it.
I suggest adding more jumping sprites and if posible with gloss(or watever that thing in the jump is).
I'm pretty sure the blue needs to be lighter. Compare it to Brawl.
anyway, i tried something

[Image: SsBBsonic-1.png]

*this is only an example*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18