Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Delicious Wonderbros
ACTION MOCKUPS
[Image: badmockup1.png] [Image: badmockup2.png]
[Image: badmockup3.png] [Image: badmockup4f.png]
the wall covering everything is just a lazy excuse to not do an actual background for these things, it will be that large in certain areas of the game, but for the most part the sky will be shown more than the wall

ALSO
those little bug bot things are an enemy concept im still kind of iffy on using
the idea is that there would be a sort of bullet sponge/mother sprite that spawns these things in mobs once you either first see it on screen, or when you have killed all of the bugs that it spawned, they dont every attack, but you get hurt when they touch you so they're essentially just there to piss you off

i dug up some shit
[Image: timeline.png]

the first one was made in april of last year

i've been working on this thing for almost two years now hahaha
the good news is that it's actually gonna be finished this time(just not sure when, we work slow as hell)
Thanked by:
Dude love everything in that post. Is going to be an actual game?? What platform? You have improve the characters since the start and your spriting skills also improved since the start of the project. I know you said the wall it's an excuse to not do the actual bg but I think it would look nice as hell if you did some kind of mountain scene for the bg. Keep on rocking and i love everything on the Mockup but the health bars and the mugshots need to be polished. Loving the concept so far.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
I LOVE the style of explosions, keep them the way they look.

As for the bug enemies, they should do tiny little insignificant pissants of damage but they can attach to your body and the only way to get them off is to move around rampantly (like tapping left and right)

and if like 3+ get on you they slow down your movement and make it impossible to attack

or something
Thanked by:
Sounding very zelda there tyvon...
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by: Mabelma
Yeah it does Tyvon but that's ok it would be cool to have that kind of feature in a game like this.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 01:01 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: Sounding very zelda there tyvon...
sir zelda is not the first one to have done something like that :U
and tbh i got the idea from ninja gaiden, lol
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 12:49 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: the first one was made in april of last year

i swear this was going on for way longer :U
Thanked by:
explosions remind me of alien hominid for some reason.((not a bad thing))
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 02:53 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote:
(09-02-2009, 12:49 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: the first one was made in april of last year

i swear this was going on for way longer :U
i know haha

it feels like its been 3 or 4 years
Thanked by:
Polish the mockups and you're good to go!~

Nice so far.
Thanked by:
(08-26-2009, 02:50 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: maybe

the story and who you'll be seeing at every point in the game is already pretty solidly planned out, but if you want to take a shot at it, go ahead
i'm sure i can find a spot as an unimportant npc somewhere
Oh, okay.
[Image: PerigiClemens-AwesomeCustomstyle.png]
I don't think I did the shading right.. >>
Thanked by:
unimportant npc's at your service!
[Image: wonderbros.png]

btw this is coming along very sexily.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
very cool, this looks awsome.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Nin, yours look great. Perigi's is alright too.
Thanked by:
the backgrounds remind me of Castle Crashers :>

I mean, I know they're still being worked on, but I'm pretty sure you could get away with a background style like that when you actually get around to an actual game

and I like Tyvon's idea with the little bugs. I was going to say make them jump at you and when a ton of them are attatched to you they all blow up, making it a necessity to shake them off as fast as you can
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: