[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Connection with game characters?
(08-07-2009, 10:46 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [Image: __Daisy_x_Luigi___by_Edgell.jpg]
Thanked by:
i bet if tyvon were a murderous psychopath who could actually grow facial hair he would be jack from mad world
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
(08-08-2009, 12:27 AM)The Question Wrote: i bet if tyvon were a murderous psychopath who could actually grow facial hair he would be jack from mad world

Isn't anyone who is a murderous psychopath who can actually grow facial hair going to be Jack?
A thousand lips, a thousand tongues, a thousand throats, a thousand lungs, a thousand way to make it true...
Thanked by:
No they need a chainsaw arm too.

Thanked by:
Oh right, forgot about Tyvon's chainsaw arm.
A thousand lips, a thousand tongues, a thousand throats, a thousand lungs, a thousand way to make it true...
Thanked by:
You're damn skippy you forgot about my chainsaw arm.
Thanked by:
(08-07-2009, 07:33 AM)Dark Ultima Wrote:
(08-07-2009, 03:53 AM)Epistaxis Wrote: [Image: birdo.jpg]

You show people small buzzing objects to prove you're a female?

According to my Super Mario Bros. 2 manual it says this on Birdo........ "He thinks he is a girl and he spits eggs from his mouth. He'd rather be called 'birdetta.'" So this is a bit awkward.Blank
Thanked by:
Jeff from Earthbound. Definitely...
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by:
[Image: 194714-gmp_large.jpg]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(08-08-2009, 12:06 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [Image: 194714-gmp_large.jpg]

I am not going to ask. I am just going to move on and try to forever ignore whatever just came to mind.
Thanked by:
I recently discovered I'm a lot like Phoenix Wright so now I go around screaming [Image: objection.gif] whenever I find a contradiction in someone's logic

Big Grin
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
ive been told im like the rival in dpp

not sure how though but hes a cool br0
Thanked by:
(08-08-2009, 11:43 AM)$uperLugia95 Wrote:
(08-07-2009, 07:33 AM)Dark Ultima Wrote:
(08-07-2009, 03:53 AM)Epistaxis Wrote: [Image: birdo.jpg]

You show people small buzzing objects to prove you're a female?

According to my Super Mario Bros. 2 manual it says this on Birdo........ "He thinks he is a girl and he spits eggs from his mouth. He'd rather be called 'birdetta.'" So this is a bit awkward.Blank

GROAN ZONE
I was joking
that was a joke
you have ruined it THANKS.
Thanked by:
(08-08-2009, 01:15 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: I recently discovered I'm a lot like Phoenix Wright so now I go around screaming [Image: objection.gif] whenever I find a contradiction in someone's logic

Big Grin

God, more than anything I feel like arguing with you in person just to witness this.

I'd laugh quite hard and forget my argument. You sir have found my achilles' heel.
Thanked by:
(08-08-2009, 01:15 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: I recently discovered I'm a lot like Phoenix Wright so now I go around screaming [Image: objection.gif] whenever I find a contradiction in someone's logic

Big Grin

man it must be terrible to be in a room with you when you're reading this forum
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: