Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Connection with game characters?
I recently discovered that after finishing the game "The War Ends With You" I noticed how I connected to the character Neku
[Image: neku1.jpg].
I noticed that I was like him that my life needed some kind of way that I was going the wrong way, that I was wrong for locking my self in my own world I actually cried after I finished the game( I know is pathetic). I hope you have connected with some kind of characters in any game. Thanks.Please post an image of the character with your post. If this topic is useless please tell me so I can delete it. I don't want to create useless topics in this section.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
When I hear Aeris' theme from Final Fantasy VII, its only my willpower and manliness that stops me from crying like a little girl.

Does that count as a connection?
A thousand lips, a thousand tongues, a thousand throats, a thousand lungs, a thousand way to make it true...
Thanked by:
[Image: chara_domon_a.gif]
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: Kairos
I think Ireally connect with Kirby because we both like strawberry shortcake a lot.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Chutzpar, DioShiba
Mabelma are you also anorexic?
jk

I connect with the rival from emerald version.
I'm always being outdone by someone just a little better than me.
Thanked by: $uperLugia95
[Image: slippy.jpg]

I can pretty much relate to this character
Thanked by:
Johnny Sasaki.
Thanked by:
[Image: birdo.jpg]
Thanked by:
(08-07-2009, 03:53 AM)Epistaxis Wrote: [Image: birdo.jpg]

You show people small buzzing objects to prove you're a female?
A thousand lips, a thousand tongues, a thousand throats, a thousand lungs, a thousand way to make it true...
Thanked by:
(08-06-2009, 10:38 PM)Zac Wrote: Mabelma are you also anorexic?
jk

I connect with the rival from emerald version.
I'm always being outdone by someone just a little better than me.

LOL. No not really. Thanks for posting guys. Phantom K. I must say that it's the most connection I have ever seen with a character. You two must be like brothers or something. JK
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Shiki from TWEWY. Also Josh, because I'm sarcastic and intelligent and goddamn don't i know it.

Also, Rikku. So much. Klutzy, loud, sociable.
[Image: 10f6z6b.png] [Image: 10f6z6b.png] [Image: 10f6z6b.png]
Thanked by:
i connect a lot to sonic because hes always so cool and laid down and also i connect a lot to pikachu because hes so full of electricity and so cheerful and happy they help me on my difficulties and they want me to put videos on youtube with me hopping like a bunny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8kwkWG-yKo

i took out my vids because of my mom but one of my fans had it saved and re-uploaded it Smile

---

oh my god i feel so terrible doing this
but it really is the first thing that came on my head when I read the topic title
Thanked by:
Thanks and LOL. That isn't you. I think. Please tell me is not you,please.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Kefka from FF6

lmao, no but same game, Celes, for sure. I remember I just played the game on hours on end just to see what would happen between her and Locke and whether or not she was really an ally or not. :o

hmmm, close 2nd is Lucas from Mother 3, I actually dropped a tear when he saw his mother in the sunflower field.

and TQ, I don't get it, I seriously felt for Domon Kasshu, poor guy, EVERYTHING went wrong with him, but he's nota video game character. :v
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
I connect to Luigi from well...the Super Mario Bros. Series. Mainly because be both aren't the most popular of them all, and are stuck behind the shadow of others. We are also always the ones to be dragged into doing something dumb for people(when Mario made Luigi dress like Peach). We can both be cowardly at times, but when trouble arises we're always there to help.

[Image: luigi.jpg]

We're also be preety smooth with the ladies....
[Image: __Daisy_x_Luigi___by_Edgell.jpg]
Thanked by: