[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So do you own anything rare?
I'm a video game console collector so I own quite a few rare things but the rarest is a Panasonic M2 which was never released. do you own any rare video game stuff?
Thanked by:
I own a couple of rare videogames...
Do pokemon cards count?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I've got a copy of Mario Paint and a Super Scope with a couple of games for it, as well as a copy of Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, and I've heard those are kind of rare. I think I've also got a DK64 Nintendo 64 controller lying around somewhere. Oh, and original copies of Secret of Monkey Island and SimCity, boxes and all.
Thanked by:
I have a copy of Lock's Quest, which is apparently rare.
I have a copy of Yanya Caballista: City Skater which is rare.
I have a few other rare games but it's 3AM and I can't remember them at the moment.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 02:12 AM)Sol Wrote: I've got a copy of Mario Paint and a Super Scope with a couple of games for it, as well as a copy of Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, and I've heard those are kind of rare. I think I've also got a DK64 Nintendo 64 controller lying around somewhere. Oh, and original copies of Secret of Monkey Island and SimCity, boxes and all.

I've got the those snes games but I didn't even know a DK64 N64 controller existed O.O
Thanked by:
I've got SMT Nocturne.
And a lot of other Atlus games.
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 02:22 AM)Squeakythefox Wrote:
(08-02-2009, 02:12 AM)Sol Wrote: I've got a copy of Mario Paint and a Super Scope with a couple of games for it, as well as a copy of Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, and I've heard those are kind of rare. I think I've also got a DK64 Nintendo 64 controller lying around somewhere. Oh, and original copies of Secret of Monkey Island and SimCity, boxes and all.

I've got the those snes games but I didn't even know a DK64 N64 controller existed O.O

Yeah, it was some special order thing from Nintendo Power I think, back in the day. It's pretty cool, it's yellow and the ends of the weird controller prongs are brown, so it resembles bananas, hahaha.
Thanked by:
I have the first issue of Nintendo Power. I deeply regret selling the rest of my magazines.
Also for whatever reason I kept that DKC promo VHS that Nintendo Power sent out, anyone remember that? Donkey Kong in 3D!!!! That was some exciting stuff.
I also recently acquired some Tengen NES garbage, Road Runner and Mrs. Pac-Man. I doubt they're actually rare though.
Thanked by:
Uhh is Electro-Plankton rare? Well I also have the original Pokemon green for Gameboy :V
Everytime I read about it they say it's rare even in Japan :V
Thanked by:
I have a bunch of Elvis collectible stuff.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 08:08 AM)Rakia Wrote: I have a bunch of Elvis collectible stuff.

I love those games Heart

This is gaming discussion, we talk about rare game related things itt :V
We should have one in Genarl Disscussion though... :/
sorry im such a dick :o
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 08:12 AM)Sam Wrote: This is gaming discussion, we talk about rare game related things itt :V
I'm pretty sure Rakia knew.

I don't think I have anything rare... even if, I wouldn't know.
I'm not a collector anyways, so I don't care.
Thanked by:
[Image: falloute.jpg]

And the matching lunchbox, art book, and documentary DVD.

That's about it, I think.
[Image: 332arg3.jpg]
Kilgore Trout Wrote:I let her touch my PSP once, and she was all "where are the a and b buttons" ;3;
Thanked by:
I don't think that really counts as 'rare'.
Thanked by:
I've got the Sega Nomad, which is basically a giant rectangle that plays Genesis games. Don't know how rare that is, though.
Thanked by: