The VG Resource

Full Version: So do you own anything rare?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm a video game console collector so I own quite a few rare things but the rarest is a Panasonic M2 which was never released. do you own any rare video game stuff?
I own a couple of rare videogames...
Do pokemon cards count?
I've got a copy of Mario Paint and a Super Scope with a couple of games for it, as well as a copy of Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, and I've heard those are kind of rare. I think I've also got a DK64 Nintendo 64 controller lying around somewhere. Oh, and original copies of Secret of Monkey Island and SimCity, boxes and all.
I have a copy of Lock's Quest, which is apparently rare.
I have a copy of Yanya Caballista: City Skater which is rare.
I have a few other rare games but it's 3AM and I can't remember them at the moment.
(08-02-2009, 02:12 AM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a copy of Mario Paint and a Super Scope with a couple of games for it, as well as a copy of Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, and I've heard those are kind of rare. I think I've also got a DK64 Nintendo 64 controller lying around somewhere. Oh, and original copies of Secret of Monkey Island and SimCity, boxes and all.

I've got the those snes games but I didn't even know a DK64 N64 controller existed O.O
I've got SMT Nocturne.
And a lot of other Atlus games.
(08-02-2009, 02:22 AM)Squeakythefox Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2009, 02:12 AM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a copy of Mario Paint and a Super Scope with a couple of games for it, as well as a copy of Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, and I've heard those are kind of rare. I think I've also got a DK64 Nintendo 64 controller lying around somewhere. Oh, and original copies of Secret of Monkey Island and SimCity, boxes and all.

I've got the those snes games but I didn't even know a DK64 N64 controller existed O.O

Yeah, it was some special order thing from Nintendo Power I think, back in the day. It's pretty cool, it's yellow and the ends of the weird controller prongs are brown, so it resembles bananas, hahaha.
I have the first issue of Nintendo Power. I deeply regret selling the rest of my magazines.
Also for whatever reason I kept that DKC promo VHS that Nintendo Power sent out, anyone remember that? Donkey Kong in 3D!!!! That was some exciting stuff.
I also recently acquired some Tengen NES garbage, Road Runner and Mrs. Pac-Man. I doubt they're actually rare though.
Uhh is Electro-Plankton rare? Well I also have the original Pokemon green for Gameboy :V
Everytime I read about it they say it's rare even in Japan :V
I have a bunch of Elvis collectible stuff.
(08-02-2009, 08:08 AM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of Elvis collectible stuff.

I love those games Heart

This is gaming discussion, we talk about rare game related things itt :V
We should have one in Genarl Disscussion though... :/
sorry im such a dick :o
(08-02-2009, 08:12 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]This is gaming discussion, we talk about rare game related things itt :V
I'm pretty sure Rakia knew.

I don't think I have anything rare... even if, I wouldn't know.
I'm not a collector anyways, so I don't care.
[Image: falloute.jpg]

And the matching lunchbox, art book, and documentary DVD.

That's about it, I think.
I don't think that really counts as 'rare'.
I've got the Sega Nomad, which is basically a giant rectangle that plays Genesis games. Don't know how rare that is, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9