[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Random Mario Characters
Yada yada yada, I know I forgot some things on certain people, ex. Goldbob's hat, Pokey's flower, etc.
[Image: 30094831.png]
Thanked by:
The Koopa faces could use some work. Also, the dithering on the large bombs needs work. Cataquack's bill needs work and Pokey needs to look more like Pokey.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Don't use that kind of shading for the bombs. Bombs are supposed to be smooth, unless they aren't smooth surfaced bombs.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
is it just me, or do a lot of these look pillow'd?
Thanked by:
(07-22-2009, 02:02 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: Don't use that kind of shading for the bombs. Bombs are supposed to be smooth, unless they aren't smooth surfaced bombs.

I sometimes shade like that. And besides, these are just out of boredom; it's not like I'm going to do a complete sheet full of them.
Thanked by:
Did you use the spray can tool to shade some of these?
Thanked by:
(07-22-2009, 02:31 PM)Sol Wrote: Did you use the spray can tool to shade some of these?

Yep. It was actually my first time shading with the spray can.
Thanked by:
avoid doing so. it looks terrible.
Thanked by:
spraycan can be used well experimentally if you're experienced but its no good for beginners.
Thanked by: