[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pikmin Advance
Not much to say, but that the Swooping Snitchbug is a WIP. I want people to be brutally honest about my sprites, as I want to become better. Anyways, here they are:
[Image: olimarlouiehm7.png]
[Image: snitchbugzv5.png]
Thanked by:
Ragnarök Wrote:Not much to say, but that the Swooping Snitchbug is a WIP. I want people to be brutally honest about my sprites, as I want to become better. Anyways, here they are:
[Image: olimarlouiehm7.png]
[Image: snitchbugzv5.png]

awsome dude nice custom but i want to see more poses for louie and olimar and the pikimn twoTongue AWSOME!!!
[Image: 76561198013106137.png] 
Thanked by:
Minor update:
Worked on Snitchbug's outline:
[Image: snitchbugae3.png]
Newest is on left.
Thanked by:
Oh, nice.

Are you any member from PT?
Thanked by:
Yup, same name. Also, an update:
[Image: flyingti1.gif]
Thanked by:
Heart 
They're nice. I wonder what the burrowing snagret would looke like if it was this style...Rolleyes
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Don't expect him for a while. Snitchbug's swooping anim is a pain.
Thanked by:
this all looks really nice but shouldnt president be in there too? Becuase at the end you get him
Thanked by:
I'll do him after. Now somebody comment on how to improve the Snitchbug! >:V
Thanked by:
on the snitchbug the body is not like the real one is shiny and looks kind of like a beetles belly

http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Swoop...tchbug.jpg
Thanked by:
Don't worry, I'm forgeting this project. I've learned how to program flocks and have decided to make my own game.
Thanked by:
so... wait, you're not using these sprites? wtf
Boo Mansion TCG Template - Gonna be outdated soon, save it for classicness!
Like stealing a mario toy from an overgrown baby... oh wait.
Thanked by:
Well, I've just learned how to flock in XNA(a programming language), and want to build a game around it. Why do you ask?
Thanked by:
Because it seems like you're making these sprites for nothing...
Boo Mansion TCG Template - Gonna be outdated soon, save it for classicness!
Like stealing a mario toy from an overgrown baby... oh wait.
Thanked by:
I make sprites for fun.
Thanked by: