The VG Resource

Full Version: Pikmin Advance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not much to say, but that the Swooping Snitchbug is a WIP. I want people to be brutally honest about my sprites, as I want to become better. Anyways, here they are:
[Image: olimarlouiehm7.png]
[Image: snitchbugzv5.png]
Ragnarök Wrote:Not much to say, but that the Swooping Snitchbug is a WIP. I want people to be brutally honest about my sprites, as I want to become better. Anyways, here they are:
[Image: olimarlouiehm7.png]
[Image: snitchbugzv5.png]

awsome dude nice custom but i want to see more poses for louie and olimar and the pikimn twoTongue AWSOME!!!
Minor update:
Worked on Snitchbug's outline:
[Image: snitchbugae3.png]
Newest is on left.
Oh, nice.

Are you any member from PT?
Yup, same name. Also, an update:
[Image: flyingti1.gif]
They're nice. I wonder what the burrowing snagret would looke like if it was this style...Rolleyes
Don't expect him for a while. Snitchbug's swooping anim is a pain.
this all looks really nice but shouldnt president be in there too? Becuase at the end you get him
I'll do him after. Now somebody comment on how to improve the Snitchbug! >:V
on the snitchbug the body is not like the real one is shiny and looks kind of like a beetles belly

http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Swoop...tchbug.jpg
Don't worry, I'm forgeting this project. I've learned how to program flocks and have decided to make my own game.
so... wait, you're not using these sprites? wtf
Well, I've just learned how to flock in XNA(a programming language), and want to build a game around it. Why do you ask?
Because it seems like you're making these sprites for nothing...
I make sprites for fun.
Pages: 1 2