Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Pokemon Zero Sprites
[Image: pkmntrainerkennew.png]

take 3, i think i got it this time
Thanked by:
he's even skinnier now :/
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
He's supposed to be; the first two sprites I did of him were too bulky (main problem I had with them and why i wasn't satisfied). Proportions, shading and overall structure have also been revamped and altered, and specific details are a lot clearer now. It's closer to how I originally wanted the style to look in the first place.
Thanked by:
Honestly, I think you only improved the face/head. Possible the jacket.
/shrug
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
I agree. The arms and torso look a bit better also, but as far as the legs and feet, they're worse.
Thanked by:
If he was naked than the Sprite would be perfect but he has cloths on so the cloths can be that much tight but i like the style.
Thanked by:
(07-07-2009, 12:44 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: If he was naked than the Sprite would be perfect but he has cloths on so the cloths can be that much tight but i like the style.
What are you talking about?
Thanked by:
He looks emaciated to me. Way too skinny to be healthy. It looks like his ribcage is showing. Either slim his upper body a bit more to be proportional, or bulk the lower torso a bit.
(07-08-2009, 02:13 AM)Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon Wrote:
(07-07-2009, 12:44 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: If he was naked than the Sprite would be perfect but he has cloths on so the cloths can be that much tight but i like the style.

...I think he's saying that only skin-tight clothing would look like that, and maybe that you need to "loosen" the clothing by adding folds and ridges and draping.

But I can't be sure.
Thanked by:
(07-08-2009, 02:13 AM)Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon Wrote:

He's correct at least with the first part since I can't understand the second half of that "sentence".

But he said that if Ken was naked, then that sprite would be fine as he's WAAAAAAAAAAY too skinny to be wearing clothes, even skinny jeans.
And I know he isn't wearing spandex, sooo
also is he anorexic or something it's like you can see the bones in his legs
Thanked by:
The Zangoose is really cool. But the way you position him just makes the whole thing look weird. Try making him stand up straight and lets see how that goes
[Image: 24989_110319182314923_100000105257814_24...7708_n.jpg]
Thanked by:
Are you talking about the old one?
Here are the newer sprites:
[Image: hskwhw.png]
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
I've been observing this proyect since it started, and the awesome style it has.. So I figured I'd go lend a hand and try the style

Very early Wip lines here

[Image: PhotobucketUpld-1680.png]

I think I got the viewpoint a bit elevated, now that I look at it again
Thanked by:
Loving that lineart.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
just wondering
is that to scale?
Thanked by:
It should be.

I didn't check it on detail though.
Edit: Maybe a tad longer, I think. I might need a better ref.

Now, I fixed a bit the lines to adjust the angle. A is new, B is the old one.
[Image: PhotobucketUpld-1339.png]

It should be good to continue now
Thanked by: