Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pokemon Zero Sprites
[Image: pokemonzero_battleframes.gif]
http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/43346.htm

If you go to PxC, chances are you know about this fangame project.

Pokemon Trainer Ken and Zangoose. In-game battle frames. Not final. Ken is the hero and Zangoose is the first Pokemon you receive (not counting starters) as a gift from Tyvon (brother).
Thanked by:
Man. You seem to go through more games in a month than I do. Either that, or you have a whole ton of projects at once...

As for the sprites, they look nice. The fuzz under the Zangoose's head kinda looks like it's his mouth, but I'm not sure if it is or not.
Thanked by:
They're looking down again aaaaa

Otherwise pretty cool
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
lololol big bro tyvon.

Anyway really nice sprites you've got there, love the Zangoose.

Somehow Ken on the other hand, he doesn't really seem to be in the same style as Zangoose; I think it could be the face, not sure.
But really nice style you've got going, really inspirational. I would Love to see more Pokemon or see Zangoose finished.

Haha could this please be the project you completely go though with ;P
Thanked by:
Hey, I don't cancel most of my projects, I put them on hiatus >:U

and thanks c:
Thanked by:
(05-29-2009, 03:45 PM)Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon Wrote: Hey, I don't cancel most of my projects, I put them on hiatus >:U

and thanks c:

lolk

edit; may i has a shot of gallade?
Thanked by:
Go for it, brotha.
Thanked by:
it sucks stop doing edits tia.
Thanked by:
(05-29-2009, 10:33 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: it sucks stop doing edits tia.
what
Thanked by:
(05-29-2009, 10:35 PM)Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon Wrote:
(05-29-2009, 10:33 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: it sucks stop doing edits tia.
what
sorry, had to be done Heart
Thanked by:
sorry tyvon but uh
that zangoose looks TERRIBLE
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
How very descriptive.

Besides, I'd trust your opinion more if you weren't the only one to say it looks terrible.
Thanked by:
Zangoose's stance looks awkward. His legs seem too skinny, and it looks weird how they aren't directly connected to his body. Same thing with his head. In the official sprites and all of the artwork, the white fur on his body directly connects to the fur on his legs, arms, and head. The back part of his left foot looks cut off, and his left hand looks odd the way its just sticking out there.
Thanked by:
The legs are a stylistic choice, and I'm not going for an official sprite look here. I'll take everything into consideration when fixing though.
Thanked by:
no

you're being stubborn and avoiding changing something that's incredibly easy to fix
[Image: 44822178.png]
Thanked by: