[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yes. An Untitled Story
This is my sprite rip of An Untitled Story. First, a full boss rip.

AUS Boss

AUS Enemies
Thanked by:
that looks a bit ... shrunken
Thanked by:
1- This belongs in 'Ripping Projects', a subforum here.
2- The image is sunk, yes - reupload it somewhere else, post a direct link rather than [IMG code]
3- These sprites look... oddly bad, even considering it's a rip. I'm interested, at least.
Thanked by:
untitled story has a scribbly MS paint art style.
Thanked by:
Reuploaded. Sorry.

And, yes, AUS naturally has a sort of childish look. It doesn't look to good by itself, but the game is really fun.
Thanked by:
I have mixed feelings here. On the one hand, it's a rip of a game. On the other hand, the sprites themselves are really bad (whether this was intentional or otherwise is moot, I think); some of them are even pillow-shaded...
Eh, keep up the good work, I just won't be playing it any time soon Big Grin
Thanked by:
That's too bad... Despite the graphics (which I think is actually a neat style) the game is very very good.

EDIT/BUMP: Added enemies. Planning on ripping house objects next.
Thanked by:
I doubt these would get accepted. And this was a terrible game too.
Thanked by:
The quality of the game depends on how well you can bounce on the energies. It takes a while to get used to holding up BEFORE you hit the energy (misleading instructions), but overall, it was very well polished, had a solid physics engine, few glitches, some nice music, was nice and long with lots of unlockables, a variety of bosses, even if the story was a bit lacking. Also, very non-linear.

Also, the point [of this submission] is not to get accepted, but to make up for past dues.
Thanked by: