The VG Resource

Full Version: Yes. An Untitled Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my sprite rip of An Untitled Story. First, a full boss rip.

AUS Boss

AUS Enemies
that looks a bit ... shrunken
1- This belongs in 'Ripping Projects', a subforum here.
2- The image is sunk, yes - reupload it somewhere else, post a direct link rather than [IMG code]
3- These sprites look... oddly bad, even considering it's a rip. I'm interested, at least.
untitled story has a scribbly MS paint art style.
Reuploaded. Sorry.

And, yes, AUS naturally has a sort of childish look. It doesn't look to good by itself, but the game is really fun.
I have mixed feelings here. On the one hand, it's a rip of a game. On the other hand, the sprites themselves are really bad (whether this was intentional or otherwise is moot, I think); some of them are even pillow-shaded...
Eh, keep up the good work, I just won't be playing it any time soon Big Grin
That's too bad... Despite the graphics (which I think is actually a neat style) the game is very very good.

EDIT/BUMP: Added enemies. Planning on ripping house objects next.
I doubt these would get accepted. And this was a terrible game too.
The quality of the game depends on how well you can bounce on the energies. It takes a while to get used to holding up BEFORE you hit the energy (misleading instructions), but overall, it was very well polished, had a solid physics engine, few glitches, some nice music, was nice and long with lots of unlockables, a variety of bosses, even if the story was a bit lacking. Also, very non-linear.

Also, the point [of this submission] is not to get accepted, but to make up for past dues.