[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ammy and Issun
[Image: ammye.png]

Some of you may have noticed that this looks somewhat like my last comp entry. Well, it kinda is. See, what happened was that I didn't notice the color limit, so I made this, then I saw it and redid the colors, but I felt I should show this one anyways.
Thanked by:
nice and smooth
Thanked by:
Oh man, I love it, it looks p. cool.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
Looks good
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
its nice and all

but it would be sooo much awesomer if you made it actually look okami-ish
Thanked by:
(06-09-2009, 11:18 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: its nice and all

but it would be sooo much awesomer if you made it actually look okami-ish
Well, I did try to give it a more noticible outline although mimicing the exact style of the outline that okami had would be a pain.
Thanked by:
use a more desaturated, less contrasting outline, and several shades for it. that way you could try to mimick the traces w/o losing the actual volume the outline requires.
Thanked by:
(06-10-2009, 11:58 AM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: use a more desaturated, less contrasting outline, and several shades for it. that way you could try to mimick the traces w/o losing the actual volume the outline requires.

I'mafraid I don't realy understand what you're saying.
Thanked by:
what i mean is the outline should be made of more than one-tone rather than the thick black one it has now, and not made of a single straight line. that way you'll "try" to emulate the irregular ink traces. some browns, oranges and blacks would work.
Thanked by: