The VG Resource

Full Version: Ammy and Issun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ammye.png]

Some of you may have noticed that this looks somewhat like my last comp entry. Well, it kinda is. See, what happened was that I didn't notice the color limit, so I made this, then I saw it and redid the colors, but I felt I should show this one anyways.
nice and smooth
Oh man, I love it, it looks p. cool.
Looks good
its nice and all

but it would be sooo much awesomer if you made it actually look okami-ish
(06-09-2009, 11:18 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]its nice and all

but it would be sooo much awesomer if you made it actually look okami-ish
Well, I did try to give it a more noticible outline although mimicing the exact style of the outline that okami had would be a pain.
use a more desaturated, less contrasting outline, and several shades for it. that way you could try to mimick the traces w/o losing the actual volume the outline requires.
(06-10-2009, 11:58 AM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]use a more desaturated, less contrasting outline, and several shades for it. that way you could try to mimick the traces w/o losing the actual volume the outline requires.

I'mafraid I don't realy understand what you're saying.
what i mean is the outline should be made of more than one-tone rather than the thick black one it has now, and not made of a single straight line. that way you'll "try" to emulate the irregular ink traces. some browns, oranges and blacks would work.