The VG Resource
Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Game Development (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-129.html)
+--- Thread: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. (/thread-30647.html)

Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - maarten - 02-18-2017

Hi everything.

Since the summer I was working with this project on RPG Maker XP. Tongue An Megaman Battle Network Fan Game. I want have an team for scripters. I am really bad at scripting for games. Unimpressed

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3E140AD2978058F%21282&cid=03E140AD2978058F

The deal at this game is to made an sequel to Megaman Battle Network Chrono X the sprites are made by me. New characters an new city is coming Greystone City is the City where some of the new characters lives.

Story.

It is months after Chrono X. Dr Ultimus an friend of Dr Wily has created an very powerful Net Navi that has destroying the net. Called Omega At the time of Yuichiro lab there alert and Yuichiro is Kidnapped when Haruka never heard. Lan is reading an book When Megaman is in the Ultimate PET as Megaman say's that Haruka's television doesn't work with virusses Lan is helping this at the evening. When as the television is repared. Haruka say's to Lan to go to sleep. Later as Lan wakes up Haruka say's that his father is kidnapped. Lan comes on time on school. He saw an green haired boy with rain jacket that are bullied by 3 high school boys. Lan say's stop and the boys are leaving. Lan helps him and his name is Takaki. Also he has an PET and is the childhood friend of Megaman. Called Tornadoman. As lan is go to school. Takaki comes on the class as new classmate. Lan is very happy and Takaki is very happy at this school.

More is coming soon.

Preview

Here is the Title screen at this game. I have problems with the option bar. The images at the options doesn't what I do.

Japanese version

European version

Is there anything that can really want helping with my project thank you. Big Grin

RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - Kosheh - 02-22-2017

yeeeikes. That Japanese logo is kinda...huge and seems kinda out of place given past Rockman.EXE logos.
I'd go with writing "BLACK" in Katakana ロックマンエグゼブラックOX
or, if you insist on using the kanji letter, maybe put the OX under the kanji, like this
[Image: b0c5988888.png]
I made this in like 1 minute in Photoshop, so don't use this lol.
Especially because I just realized it's "OX" and not "DX"
But I think this is enough for you understand what I'm talking about

also, your backstory reads a little...rough. I'll take a look at it later and see if I can clean things up if that's OK with you?

RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - Kosheh - 02-23-2017

New Story Wrote:Months after the events of Chrono X, a new villain was at large - Doctor Ultimus. A former colleague of the nefarious Doctor Wily, Ultimus has created a very powerful NetNavi who shares his goals: wreaking havoc on the Net with the intent of destroying it.

One night, Lan was sitting in his room, reading after a long day at school. All was well – all right, mostly.

“How much longer, Mega?” Lan asked his PET, MegaMan who was currently preoccupied with virus-busting. “It’s almost my bedtime. Any longer and I’m going to miss the new episode of ‘B.U.G. the ZennyHunter’!”
“We really underestimated how many virus-“ A power pellet grazed by MegaMan’s helmet. “Whoa! Lan, there are a LOT of viruses in this television!” MegaMan tumbled forward, returning fire. “I’ll be sure to alert you if you’re still awake, alright?”
“Fine,” grumbled Lan. “Reading sure is boring…”

A soft tap on the door broke Lan’s concentration, and the door quietly opened. It was Lan’s mother, Haruka.
“Hey sweet cheeks - might be a good idea to pack it in and call it a night.”
Lan grumbled once more, glancing on the clock and realizing he did indeed miss tonight’s episode of ZennyHunter. He let out an exasperated sigh. “Thanks mom,” he replied, “Good night.”

RINGRINGRINGRING – Lan woke up in a cold sweat, his PET ringing. “Lan!” shouted MegaMan – “You’re running late!! You were supposed to leave TEN minutes ago!”
“Yeeeeikes!” squealed Lan, bouncing out of bed, rushing about his room to grab his belongings, stuff his textbooks and PET into his backpack. He dashed out the door of his room and past his mother. “I’m late,” Lan blurted, swiping his bag lunch off the kitchen table, “See you later!” He slammed the door behind him, as there was no time to waste.
“Bye, Lan…” his mother replied – somewhat muffled, her hand over her mouth in disbelief. The TV was repaired, all right, but she couldn’t believe what this morning’s breaking news was: Her husband, esteemed researcher Dr. Yuichiro Hikari, had gone missing from his laboratory late last night. It was speculated that he was the victim of a kidnapping.

Rushing past oncoming traffic and other pedestrians alike, Lan’s frantic rush slowed to a calm walk as he reached the gate to his school. He noticed some junior high delinquents picking on one of his classmates…a boy with green hair? Is this a new student? Lan’s path diverted towards the boys, poking through and grabbing the boy by the arm away from the others. “We’ve GOT to head to class…” he loudly stated, briskly walking, dragging the boy away from a now befuddled group of older students.

“Hey, thanks a lot,” the new kid said, his voice somewhat shaky, “Y-you’re h-h-hurting my arm. “
“Oh – sorry,” Lan let go of his arm while making eye contact. “Don’t worry about it.
My name’s Lan. What’s yours?”
“Takaki.”
“Like the food?” Lan replied, his stomach grumbling. That’s the price you pay for oversleeping, huh…
Takaki rolled his eyes, pushing a green PET back into the coat of his rain jacket. “That’s takoyaki…”
Lan was quick to notice that was indeed a PET – “Hey,” Lan interrupted, “Cool PET.”
“Huh?” Takaki responded. “Oh – this is TornadoMan.” He took the PET out to show Lan. “S-say hello!”
“Greetings,” his Navi chirped to an unattentive Lan, whose attention was fully invested in his backpack.
Lan whipped his Ultimate PET out of his backpack and showed it off. “This is MegaMan!” MegaMan sheepishly waved from his backlit LED housing.
“WOW!” yelped Takaki, “That’s SERIOUSLY the coolest PET I’ve seen yet! Where did you get it?!”
“It’s a long story,” Lan cooly replied as he grabbed his bag, as Takaki soon followed. “I’ll tell you about it on the way in – class is about to start.”

Here you go - don't worry about credit or anything. I just figured I'd make things...a story. Cool

RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - maarten - 02-25-2017

(02-23-2017, 01:04 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
New Story Wrote:Months after the events of Chrono X, a new villain was at large - Doctor Ultimus. A former colleague of the nefarious Doctor Wily, Ultimus has created a very powerful NetNavi who shares his goals: wreaking havoc on the Net with the intent of destroying it.

One night, Lan was sitting in his room, reading after a long day at school. All was well – all right, mostly.

“How much longer, Mega?” Lan asked his PET, MegaMan who was currently preoccupied with virus-busting. “It’s almost my bedtime. Any longer and I’m going to miss the new episode of ‘B.U.G. the ZennyHunter’!”
“We really underestimated how many virus-“ A power pellet grazed by MegaMan’s helmet. “Whoa! Lan, there are a LOT of viruses in this television!” MegaMan tumbled forward, returning fire. “I’ll be sure to alert you if you’re still awake, alright?”
“Fine,” grumbled Lan.  “Reading sure is boring…”

A soft tap on the door broke Lan’s concentration, and the door quietly opened. It was Lan’s mother, Haruka.
“Hey sweet cheeks - might be a good idea to pack it in and call it a night.”
Lan grumbled once more, glancing on the clock and realizing he did indeed miss tonight’s episode of ZennyHunter. He let out an exasperated sigh. “Thanks mom,” he replied, “Good night.”

RINGRINGRINGRING – Lan woke up in a cold sweat, his PET ringing. “Lan!” shouted MegaMan – “You’re running late!! You were supposed to leave TEN minutes ago!”
“Yeeeeikes!” squealed Lan, bouncing out of bed, rushing about his room to grab his belongings, stuff his textbooks and PET into his backpack. He dashed out the door of his room and past his mother. “I’m late,” Lan blurted, swiping his bag lunch off the kitchen table, “See you later!” He slammed the door behind him, as there was no time to waste.
“Bye, Lan…” his mother replied – somewhat muffled, her hand over her mouth in disbelief. The TV was repaired, all right, but she couldn’t believe what this morning’s breaking news was:  Her husband, esteemed researcher Dr. Yuichiro Hikari, had gone missing from his laboratory late last night. It was speculated that he was the victim of a kidnapping.

Rushing past oncoming traffic and other pedestrians alike, Lan’s frantic rush slowed to a calm walk as he reached the gate to his school. He noticed some junior high delinquents picking on one of his classmates…a boy with green hair? Is this a new student? Lan’s path diverted towards the boys, poking through and grabbing the boy by the arm away from the others. “We’ve GOT to head to class…” he loudly stated, briskly walking, dragging the boy away from a now befuddled group of older students.

“Hey, thanks a lot,” the new kid said, his voice somewhat shaky, “Y-you’re h-h-hurting my arm. “
“Oh – sorry,” Lan let go of his arm while making eye contact. “Don’t worry about it.
My name’s Lan. What’s yours?”
“Takaki.”
“Like the food?” Lan replied, his stomach grumbling. That’s the price you pay for oversleeping, huh…
Takaki rolled his eyes, pushing a green PET back into the coat of his rain jacket. “That’s takoyaki…”
Lan was quick to notice that was indeed a PET – “Hey,” Lan interrupted, “Cool PET.”
“Huh?” Takaki responded. “Oh – this is TornadoMan.” He took the PET out to show Lan. “S-say hello!”
“Greetings,” his Navi chirped to an unattentive Lan, whose attention was fully invested in his backpack.
Lan whipped his Ultimate PET out of his backpack and showed it off. “This is MegaMan!” MegaMan sheepishly waved from his backlit LED housing.
“WOW!” yelped Takaki, “That’s SERIOUSLY the coolest PET I’ve seen yet! Where did you get it?!”
“It’s a long story,” Lan cooly replied as he grabbed his bag, as Takaki soon followed. “I’ll tell you about it on the way in – class is about to start.”

Here you go - don't worry about credit or anything. I just figured I'd make things...a story. Cool

Hi thanks for helping me at my game. 

Did you use RPG Maker XP. I have all the things to do with the option bar when you press start. But nothing helps. Did you have an RPG Maker XP layer image script. I want use them for the title screen. I am also buzy at my other workplace. But hopefully can you help me at my game. Big Grin

RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - Kosheh - 03-03-2017

Happy I could help! However I have literally zero experience with RPG Maker XP; sorry. >:

Also, your question kinda toes the line on requesting - but since it's game development in an editing suite I can probably let it slide for now - just this once.

Since you've been around for awhile and have over 200 posts, might I suggest posing the same question in our Requests board?