The VG Resource
Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi (/thread-27752.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - DioShiba - 10-19-2015

So very recently I managed to make it to 50 stars, So now I can upload to up to 20 courses!

So for the next level I'm going to post here is a non-linear level, I figured it'd be nice to take a change considering most of the levels I have made so far are linear. See if you can find the entrances to the secret rooms!

Bowser takes over Mario's House - D689-0000-00B3-F98B

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - NICKtendo DS - 10-22-2015

Dropped World 1-2 from NSMB DS (mainly due to lack of popularity) in favor of an original course called Lethal Lift Lair.
It's a course similar to Muy Cooliente and Deep-fry Dungeon in that there are blocks and lava bubbles on tracks. In the second room, there's a pipe that leads to a bonus area, but requires some puzzling to get in. Can you access the bonus area? ID in OP.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - Dolphman - 10-22-2015

New level: Ashley's Zany Sewer Quest
DF09-0000-00B7-E7AE

A level that's mostly the underground sub-area. Uses the Ashley Mystery Mushroom to go with the name and theme.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - Dunkelschwamm - 10-22-2015

I added in a whole load of levels (and removed one of them) on my listing. I even threw in a DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING level in the hopes of farming some sweet, sweet stars.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - NICKtendo DS - 10-26-2015

Reached 800+ stars! Added two new levels.
The Shroom Shake Factory is a fairly standard level, with surprises here and there. There's a super secret area with a familiar song and a fitting costume. Via that area, you can prepare a shortcut for later in the level so you can keep the costume, if you don't get hit of course. Can you clear it with the costume on? That's the extra challenge!
Also added "Don't Bother Trying (Auto)", because I'm a sellout. Basically for dumb people to give them their dumb starts (which is just as valuable as any)... IDEA GET!!!
What if the game was updated to give more weight to votes from more serious players. Like, based on their badge number and/or play history, like clearing Expert 100-Mario Challenge at least once.

Ehh... Oh yeah, IDs for "Shroom Shake Factory" and "Don't Bother Trying (Auto)" in OP of course.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - MrYoshbert - 10-27-2015

Oh, snap.

Checkpoints are happening!

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - TomGuycott - 10-27-2015

This changes EVERYTHING.

Nintendo in an age of online patches is a really wonderful thing.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - megamario1234 - 10-27-2015

I have 2 new levels which are remakes from Donkey Kong Country 2 and Megaman X5.

Level Name: Toxic Tower (DK Country 2)
ID; 11F1-0000-00BC-ED64
-This is a recreation of the Toxic Tower level from Donkey Kong Country 2 which is one of the hardest levels in the game. Jump up through the tower using Goomba's Shoe (as the jumping Rattly), fly through the tower using Fire Mario and the cloud (as the flying Squawks), and jump through with the Fire Flower and Goomba's shoe (as Squitter). (Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints.) (Warning: Be quick in jumping up the platforms.)

Level Name: Zero Virus Stage 1 (Megaman X5)
ID; 719F-0000-00C6-C9DC
-This is a recreation of the Zero Virus Stage 1 from Megaman X5. This stage is also a reference to the Quickman stage in Megaman 2 (The lasers represent the bill blasters and cannons). (Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints.)

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - NICKtendo DS - 10-28-2015

Added Dangerous Work Environment. It's another attempt at making a factory-theme level. ID in OP.

EDIT: Polished and updated.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - Vlad Ⅲ - 10-28-2015

Funny little pasttime, this game is. Today's pasttimes are colorful and safe. Is creative.

I made couple levels too. Wanted to do it to my liking. Unfortunately I not finished it yet...

[Image: V8JgDrK.png]

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - DioShiba - 10-28-2015

(10-27-2015, 09:10 AM)MrYoshbert Wrote: Oh, snap.

Checkpoints are happening!

Good.

This will benefit some of my levels.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - Zac - 10-28-2015

I want those green question mark balls from mario 3

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - Vlad Ⅲ - 10-29-2015

Why is that? Do you intend to add Bonus Rounds in your creation? Is interesting... Very interesting...

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - NICKtendo DS - 10-29-2015

Made a course for Super Beard Bros.' Secret Spy theme. It's called "Agent M: Operation Rescue Yoshi!"
Infiltrate Bowser's base and rescue the captured Yoshi! There are two ways to tackle this course:
1. Be stupid, be suicidal, just storm the place.
2. Find secret routes, use gadgets you find and surprise attack the enemy.
And what's a Secret Spy course without a massive explosion at the end?
ID in OP.

RE: Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi - Zac - 10-30-2015

(10-29-2015, 09:37 AM)Vlad III Wrote: Why is that? Do you intend to add Bonus Rounds in your creation? Is interesting... Very interesting...

bonus rounds are very important for a good level
finding and exposing secrets give a level far more playability and makes it feel much more complete