The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 06:55 PM)11th Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 02:13 PM)Lopunny Wrote: Also, a lot of the Pokemon rips made by Mystie have very noticeable seams in the eyes and the mouth.
Examples like the Delcatty and the Tepig are a few to name.
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8674/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8726/

Mystie's models (or at least the two you linked) seem fine. I don't know what program Mystie used, but the only one I know to do that is Blender. Blender flattens the edges of anything with doubled verticies, and the parts of those two models have overlapping edges. Most programs don't seem to have that problem, but it is kinda' fixable by joining the parts and removing doubles.

The large and small icons are just previews, and they won't always show the model at it's best.

OH MY!THE MODEL IS THE BEST HUH??? Smile

Wait...he already request Loudred,I'm going to quest Wobbuffet not Loudred....my mistake.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - FreezShocka - 03-08-2016

Pangri, I don't even understand anything you say...

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 08:15 PM)FreezShocka Wrote: Pangri, I don't even understand anything you say...

Problem???...You hear me.*put on the sunglasses*.....YEAAAAAAAAAH. [Image: cool.png]

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Yunpol - 03-09-2016

(03-08-2016, 06:55 PM)11th Wrote: Mystie's models (or at least the two you linked) seem fine. I don't know what program Mystie used, but the only one I know to do that is Blender. Blender flattens the edges of anything with doubled verticies, and the parts of those two models have overlapping edges. Most programs don't seem to have that problem, but it is kinda' fixable by joining the parts and removing doubles.
The large and small icons are just previews, and they won't always show the model at it's best.

Well, I don't use Blender. I use 3DS Max 2015. It appears that I get the seams when I import .dae file to Max and when I import the .obj, the model gets completely distorted for some reason.
Also, the eye and mouth textures Mystie ripped appears to be flipped for some odd reason.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 03-09-2016

(03-08-2016, 08:30 PM)Pangri Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 08:15 PM)FreezShocka Wrote: Pangri, I don't even understand anything you say...

Problem???...You hear me.*put on the sunglasses*.....YEAAAAAAAAAH. [Image: cool.png]

I would recommend you start posting on topic and actually ripping models yourself with the tools in hand and with the model files available instead of asking people to rip them for you and shitposting

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - 11th - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 01:24 AM)Lopunny Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 06:55 PM)11th Wrote: Mystie's models (or at least the two you linked) seem fine. I don't know what program Mystie used, but the only one I know to do that is Blender. Blender flattens the edges of anything with doubled verticies, and the parts of those two models have overlapping edges. Most programs don't seem to have that problem, but it is kinda' fixable by joining the parts and removing doubles.

Well, I don't use Blender. I use 3DS Max 2015. It appears that I get the seams when I import .dae file to Max and when I import the .obj, the model gets completely distorted for some reason.
Also, the eye and mouth textures Mystie ripped appears to be flipped for some odd reason.
But does it still have seams when you render it?

The OBJ also loads fine for me. :/ I've never used 3DS Max, so I can't really help there.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Yunpol - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 11:05 AM)11th Wrote: But does it still have seams when you render it?

The OBJ also loads fine for me. :/ I've never used 3DS Max, so I can't really help there.

Yea, rendering it still shows the seams unfortunately.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - FreezShocka - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 08:18 AM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 08:30 PM)Pangri Wrote:

I would recommend you start posting on topic and actually ripping models yourself with the tools in hand and with the model files available instead of asking people to rip them for you and shitposting

If you're talking to me about getting my own ripped models, I guess I should try to figure it out, so I'll look into it. Anybody know of a Black2White2 Boy (Nate) character rig or model? Trying to find one, but it would have to be custom made, not ripped (lol old graphics).

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 04:49 PM)FreezShocka Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 08:18 AM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 08:30 PM)Pangri Wrote: Problem???...You hear me.*put on the sunglasses*.....YEAAAAAAAAAH. [Image: cool.png]

If you're talking to me about getting my own ripped models, I guess I should try to figure it out, so I'll look into it. Anybody know of a Black2White2 Boy (Nate) character rig or model? Trying to find one, but it would have to be custom made, not ripped (lol old graphics).

Hey look man, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Pangri.
No hard feelings

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - FreezShocka - 03-09-2016

No hard feelings. Kind of figured you were just talking to Pangri, but wasn't sure Smile. Somebody had to say what we said eventually... right? [Not like it'll make a difference Wink]

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-10-2016

D'OH!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 06:42 PM)Pangri Wrote: D'OH!
No seriosuly. If you keep posting this shit you're going to get banned.
Stop posting. Now.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Lilothestitch - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 06:42 PM)Pangri Wrote: D'OH!

Dude, I really don't understand you.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-10-2016

What is wrong of you,it doesn't make any sense.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 09:06 PM)Pangri Wrote: What is wrong of you,it doesn't make any sense.

Bro.
You have the audacity to ask what's wrong with me when you're the one shitposting on this thread with your single word replies?
Comeback when you actually learn some English and respect.