The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - randomviewer896 - 10-02-2014

Can you add all the Unowns to the list?

I have this awesome idea of 3d-printing all 28 of them and turning it into a mobile.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Garamonde - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 05:11 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: RTB How long does it take to upload the models?

Dude please find something else to do besides pester RTB. It's honestly getting pretty irritating at this point.

He's working on them as quick as he can despite getting absolutely swamped with requests every day, on top of having a life.

I hate to be that person but if you make any more posts like this within the next few days I'm gonna start issuing warns.

(10-02-2014, 06:40 AM)randomviewer896 Wrote: Can you add all the Unowns to the list?

Also please only 3 Pokémon at a time.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - senjen - 10-02-2014

I'm with jetters on this how would you guys feel if you were RTB and people kept pestering you to upload stuff people have lives you know.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - hminth - 10-02-2014

2nd try - i'd like to request
#144: Articuno
#145: Zapdos
#146: Moltres

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Lilothestitch - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 11:03 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 05:11 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: RTB How long does it take to upload the models?

Dude please find something else to do besides pester RTB. It's honestly getting pretty irritating at this point.

He's working on them as quick as he can despite getting absolutely swamped with requests every day, on top of having a life.

I hate to be that person but if you make any more posts like this within the next few days I'm gonna start issuing warns.

(10-02-2014, 06:40 AM)randomviewer896 Wrote: Can you add all the Unowns to the list?

Okay I won't post anything like that again. I'm sorry.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Random Talking Bush - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 11:03 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:

Technically I've been including the other "forms" for Pokémon into their respective uploads, regardless of whether they've been requested or not. It was only a matter of time until someone requested that, so that's all you get so I'll add that request to the first post as well, probably leave that 'til a bit later though since that's 28 models I'd need to rip.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Shiftite - 10-02-2014

Take 2: I'd like to request #570 Zorua, #571 Zoroark, #655 Delphox.
I understand that you are very busy and may have missed the first time I requested.
Sorry if this appears a bit rude.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Random Talking Bush - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 02:53 PM)Shiftite Wrote: Take 2: I'd like to request #570 Zorua, #571 Zoroark, #655 Delphox.
I understand that you are very busy and may have missed the first time I requested.
Sorry if this appears a bit rude.
That would be my fault for missing those. I've added those and the one you had requested earlier to the list now (Ninetails was already there from another request). I'll do another sift-through for this topic and see if there is anything else I might've missed. Sick

(EDIT: I've got 'em all now, and I've also arranged the requests in numerical order because things were starting to get a bit silly there.)

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - The 100 Mega Shock! - 10-02-2014

It's a good day now we have a Machamp without mitten hands

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Darthatron - 10-02-2014

Great update. Greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot for putting in so much effort. I too believe in not releasing something that is incomplete or full of issues.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Carpaccio - 10-03-2014

Hey hey, I was wondering if, since we can't in good conscience rip Hoopa right now, if I can change my third request to Shuckle? If not that's fine. I was just wondering.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Tiberious - 10-03-2014

Now that my three have been taken care of, may I make a... strange request? I'd like to see the various Pokéball types uploaded (for when you toss one in a battle). I'm curious to see what the UV mapping on them is like. That and something is bugging me about their apparent geometry, and I'd like to see if my suspicion is right.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - DigistarDBZ - 10-04-2014

Not sure if anyone's requested these yet, but I'd love #582 Vanillite, #595 Joltik, and when you figure out the script for humans, Professor Sycamore! Your work is absolutely amazing and I can't wait until these get imported to gmod Big Grin

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - Lesserfruit - 10-04-2014

Hey again! Thanks for uploading Lunatone and Porygon, I'm planning on making a fanimation with some of these models, kinda like a 3D episode of Pokepark.

Anyways, second request is just for one more model, Clawitzer. He's pretty cool. Cute

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project (Preliminary) - afrokid - 10-05-2014

I am amazed that you can actually rip these from the 3DS. But I am surprised that no one has asked for the 3 that started it all. Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander.

Do you think that it will work with the new ruby and sapphire when it comes out? there are so many new mega's to get our hands on (but they will probably get patched in to x and y anyway).