The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - afrokid - 07-22-2015

Any chance on the missing mega's being added? I would like to request mega steelix and pidgeot if I could.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Theben - 07-25-2015

The importing script you have posted and the models files are exactly what I wanted.
Thank you very much Random Talking Bush.
So I'm planning to complete the 151 first pokemon you haven't done yet myself cause I need them for a personal project.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Meow - 07-26-2015

(07-25-2015, 01:30 PM)Theben Wrote: The importing script you have posted and the models files are exactly what I wanted.
Thank you very much  Random Talking Bush.
So I'm planning to complete the 151 first pokemon you haven't done yet myself cause I need them for a personal project.

I would be grateful! I need them for a project as well.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - JustKillingTime - 07-29-2015

Hello.
Is it possible to get pokemons animations like the one's they use for attacking or in pokemon Amii or even the ones they use in contests?

I ask because I've just found the already rigged pokemon models (amazing work by the way) I was thinking of using an animation for a pokemon and setting it in a pose to 3-D Print out so I can have a little model of my favourite pokemon right from the game.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Ribbon-Kitten - 07-30-2015

(07-29-2015, 01:52 PM)JustKillingTime Wrote: Hello.
Is it possible to get pokemons animations like the one's they use for attacking or in pokemon Amii or even the ones they use in contests?

I ask because I've just found the already rigged pokemon models (amazing work by the way) I was thinking of using an animation for a pokemon and setting it in a pose to 3-D Print out so I can have a little model of my favourite pokemon right from the game.

I am wondering about animations as well. Also what about sounds, like the pokemon's cries?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:25 AM)Ribbon-Kitten Wrote:

I am wondering about animations as well. Also what about sounds, like the pokemon's cries?
I've never really bothered to read into animation formats, particularly because I have no idea how I'd go about writing an importer for 'em. Ouch!

Sounds, on the other hand, I actually have a complete set of the Pokémon cries that I extracted a while back, only problem is they're not named accordingly (which I'd like to do before uploading 'em).

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Demonslayerx8 - 07-30-2015

heh just like with SmashU animations ehh? figuring out the keyframes is a tough 1 tho, i'll admit that @_@

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Ribbon-Kitten - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:30 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:25 AM)Ribbon-Kitten Wrote:

I've never really bothered to read into animation formats, particularly because I have no idea how I'd go about writing an importer for 'em. Ouch!

Sounds, on the other hand, I actually have a complete set of the Pokémon cries that I extracted a while back, only problem is they're not named accordingly (which I'd like to do before uploading 'em).

Thank you RTB! Also do you have all the variations of the cries, like in amie? And how could someone rip the animations, or is that unrealistic right now?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:40 AM)Ribbon-Kitten Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:30 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:25 AM)Ribbon-Kitten Wrote: I am wondering about animations as well. Also what about sounds, like the pokemon's cries?

Thank you RTB! Also do you have all the variations of the cries, like in amie? And how could someone rip the animations, or is that unrealistic right now?
The Pokémon-amie sound variations are all modulated in-game, there aren't any unique sound files for those.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Farlavor - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:47 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:40 AM)Ribbon-Kitten Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:30 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I've never really bothered to read into animation formats, particularly because I have no idea how I'd go about writing an importer for 'em. Ouch!

The Pokémon-amie sound variations are all modulated in-game, there aren't any unique sound files for those.
You managed to rip pokemon cries sounds?

...Pretty good improvement in the reverse engineering process, and about animations, it's not much a thing to care about, since I make my own animations... of course, I'm not that good at animating quadrupeds, and I've been considering using motion capture methods to make animations, I wonder if there's a way to perform motion capture on quadrupeds for more complex animations like a battle or something?...  Cute
can be possible to do it myself by capturing my movements by imitating a quadruped?
all I had saw on youtube are people performing motion capture on bipeds, and using real life animals like cats or dogs for the quadrupeds motion capture.  Sad
I cannot make my pets to perform specific actions.  Cry

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - JustKillingTime - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 10:35 AM)Farlavor Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:47 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:40 AM)Ribbon-Kitten Wrote: Thank you RTB! Also do you have all the variations of the cries, like in amie? And how could someone rip the animations, or is that unrealistic right now?

...Pretty good improvement in the reverse engineering process, and about animations, it's not much a thing to care about, since I make my own animations... of course, I'm not that good at animating quadrupeds, and I've been considering using motion capture methods to make animations, I wonder if there's a way to perform motion capture on quadrupeds for more complex animations like a battle or something?...  Cute
can be possible to do it myself by capturing my movements by imitating a quadruped?
all I had saw on youtube are people performing motion capture on bipeds, and using real life animals like cats or dogs for the quadrupeds motion capture.  Sad

How does one go about making animations/Poses? is there a Animation library where I can download them?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - nobody231 - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 12:30 PM)JustKillingTime Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 10:35 AM)Farlavor Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 01:47 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The Pokémon-amie sound variations are all modulated in-game, there aren't any unique sound files for those.

How does one go about making animations/Poses? is there a Animation library where I can download them?

Animations have to be attached to the model first. So, you'd have to make a seperate model for each animation, and combinations of animations. And making animations/poses, you need a rig first. If you don't know what that is, you might want to do some learning.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Theben - 07-30-2015

Hey, I've been working on create usable files for everyone for the first 151 Pokemon.
Now I just need to create Shiny render and female version for models who have one, and it will be done.
And I wonder, once I will have finished, should I post them on the Model ressource by myself, or maybe Random Talking Bush do you prefer that I send the files to you.
Cause I used your .bin files and scripts, and you're the one who post all of currents 3Ds Pokemon's models so far.
Both choices are fine with me, but I prefer to ask before, so let me know if you prefer one solution or an other. Thanks.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - JustKillingTime - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:26 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 12:30 PM)JustKillingTime Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 10:35 AM)Farlavor Wrote: You managed to rip pokemon cries sounds?

Animations have to be attached to the model first. So, you'd have to make a seperate model for each animation, and combinations of animations. And making animations/poses, you need a rig first. If you don't know what that is, you might want to do some learning.

I know how to rig, I got the file of an already rigged Lopunny of this website, imported it into 3DS MAX made the mesh higher poly so it's more smoother now and re-rigged it back to the skeleton.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - RadamanthysMI - 07-30-2015

i rip some stuffs from pokemon generations.... someone wants?
[Image: 11791107_867132756690973_31477488_o.jpg?...bea7864b80]
(working on house materials Big Grin)