The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Amalgam Wildcard - 12-20-2023

(12-20-2023, 08:20 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I've done something I should've done a long time ago, and updated the folder yet again, not with something new but something better. I've re-extracted and re-uploaded all of the Let's Go, Sword/Shield and Legends: Arceus Pokémon models, so now there's no margin for error in their file names (I paired the hashes for those all with their exact filenames and directory paths instead of doing guesswork), the textures are back in BNTX format (in case I did something wrong with the batch DDS conversion), and all of the shader files for Let's Go and Sword/Shield are now included. Basically everything you'd get from extracting the GFPAK files with nothing missing/excluded now. And also the buddy Pokémon (Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee), DLC Pokémon (Sword/Shield) and rides (Legends: Arceus) were merged into their respective archives for the sake of convenience instead of those being separated.

In addition, I've uploaded the animations for all of the Let's Go, Sword/Shield and Legends: Arceus Pokémon as well (though there's 17 I couldn't figure out the filenames for in Legends: Arceus, so those have their hashed names instead for now). I'll be doing the same for the trainer models sometime soon, too, since I know that was requested a bunch here.

Holy crap, THANK YOU so much! Appreciate all the work you do Big Grin

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - shade1172 - 12-20-2023

Are there any new updates on the Pokémon GO model ripping progress?

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Zopzuka - 12-20-2023

Hey all, new user here. Thanks for this awesome thread. The model archive, tutorials, and plugins are a huge help. Thanks to you I got my favorite future paradox Pokemon into Blender and can render/animate some cool stuff with it. The only problem I've run into is the appearance of the model's eyes. They are their own separate mesh and no matter what PNG I plug into the Principled BSDF's different sockets, the eyes do not display properly. I tried to find a fix elsewhere in the thread before posting but I can't find anything. Would anyone happen to know a fix?

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Onikabuto - 12-23-2023

Hello everybody! I'm currently trying to import Terapagos's file into blender, but whenever I import the tmrdl file, it's just the bones with no model attached to it. how do I fix this?

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - sky_queen3 - 12-27-2023

I too would like to know how to make the eyes work, I've tried going though the thread but I didn't see anything that looked like it'd help. Sad

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - YeraySL - 12-27-2023

(12-20-2023, 05:48 PM)shade1172 Wrote: Are there any new updates on the Pokémon GO model ripping progress?

its just assetstudio
you can grab models from my github i uploaded bundles but i think i didnt update them

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - GamezMan - 12-27-2023

Does anyone have the assets for Jubilife Village in PLA? I looked in the MEGA linked with RandomBushes' post, but there's only like a house, and some construction covering for the Galaxy HQ.

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - PhantasmalChips - 01-04-2024

Hello! When using QuickBMS, all the DDS Files are in individual folders after extraction. How do I get them to not be in individual folders?    

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 01-04-2024

(01-04-2024, 12:25 PM)PhantasmalChips Wrote: Hello! When using QuickBMS, all the DDS Files are in individual folders after extraction. How do I get them to not be in individual folders?
Make a copy of the script, and look for the following block of code:
Code:
get PATH basename
string PATH += /
getarray BRTISTART 0 i
string PATH += STRNAME

Replace that with the following:
Code:
getarray BRTISTART 0 i
set PATH STRNAME

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - thebombeomfwdwbattlefiel - 01-05-2024

Can Incineroar from SV be added to the SV-Poke + SV-Poke Anim?

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 12:39 PM)thebombeomfwdwbattlefiel Wrote: Can Incineroar from SV be added to the SV-Poke + SV-Poke Anim?
Download the "DLC2" archives, it's in there (as "pm0846").

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Hbot - 01-06-2024

I've found a weird problem when trying to convert SV' 'generic' trainer models from the models_vr folder (random students, townspeople, etc.).
Either the models' bones are completely misplaced, or they just straight-up don't have any... None of the other models for actual trainer classes or named characters have this problem, so what's the deal with these ones?

EDIT: Apparently I've already posted this same problem, but nobody replied back then so I guess it's still worth a shot.

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 01-06-2024

(01-06-2024, 03:21 PM)Hbot Wrote: I've found a weird problem when trying to convert SV' 'generic' trainer models from the models_vr folder (random students, townspeople, etc.).
Either the models' bones are completely misplaced, or they just straight-up don't have any... None of the other models for actual trainer classes or named characters have this problem, so what's the deal with these ones?

EDIT: Apparently I've already posted this same problem, but nobody replied back then so I guess it's still worth a shot.
You need to import the model_cc_base skeleton first before those can work. They all share the same bone structure (and I do mean all of them, they're scaled to the correct proportions in-game afterwards).

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Ninja051 - 01-10-2024

Who has here Have Pokemon Home Gen 9 Pokemon Models

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - AzrielMaow1 - 01-10-2024

Hello I'm attempting to do a project with Hisuian Growlithe and I'm following all the instructions from the youtube video Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: How to rip Animations [read description for Steps]. But the animations are coming out kind of messed up? I figured it was my importing process? https://gyazo.com/1e3694cc7dc2f94bcc84075dcfeadea8 The toolbox does give me an error saying 10 bones unmapped. Is the issue my importing? 

I have attempted to rotate the bones from X primary Y secondary, triedthe default option also...I'm just very stuck at the moment.