The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - bdeggers - 08-29-2023

Another mesh extracted from Camp Pokémon, and plenty more to come

Xatu Guessing Tent:

[Image: Qb998aG.png]

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - manurocker95 - 09-01-2023

(08-29-2023, 09:53 AM)bdeggers Wrote: Another mesh extracted from Camp Pokémon, and plenty more to come

Xatu Guessing Tent:

[Image: Qb998aG.png]

These were ripped a long ago but thanks that Creatures and GF always use Unity, they are pretty easy to rip Big Grin I'm currently remaking the game with different minigames Big Grin

[Image: screenshot_0.png]

[Image: image.png]

[Image: ezgif-3-7383ba5e5e.gif]

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Sonoflunala - 09-10-2023

they should update the files coming up because the teal mask is on the way

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - ZeldaOfTriforce - 09-13-2023

Will there be a dump for SV's DLC 1? Asking for someone who cant register an account

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 09-13-2023

(09-13-2023, 02:49 PM)ZeldaOfTriforce Wrote: Will there be a dump for SV's DLC 1? Asking for someone who cant register an account
It's going to be a while, I'm still in the process of assigning the correct filenames for everything.

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Frtc - 09-13-2023

(09-13-2023, 03:16 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 02:49 PM)ZeldaOfTriforce Wrote: Will there be a dump for SV's DLC 1? Asking for someone who cant register an account
It's going to be a while, I'm still in the process of assigning the correct filenames for everything.

I have just created an account just to thank you sincerely for all the work you do. Thanks to you, I can give life to my pokémon from my games in animations on blender or Unreal Engine.  Heart
It's really a great job you're doing!  Thumbs Up Genki ^_^

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - ZeldaOfTriforce - 09-13-2023

(09-13-2023, 03:16 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:

No problem, Thanks

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - TL_2002 - 09-14-2023

Question, can someone rip overqwil model from Scarlet and Violet? It's the only rig or model I need.

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 09-14-2023

The Teal Mask DLC's Pokémon and Trainer models (plus animations for the former) have been added to the folder now!

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - TL_2002 - 09-14-2023

(09-14-2023, 12:01 AM)TL_2002 Wrote: Question, can someone rip overqwil model from Scarlet and Violet? It's the only rig or model I need.

Please, someone help me with this  Sad

or well, at least the textures since I do have the model itself but without textures

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Dexter - 09-14-2023

(09-14-2023, 12:09 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The Teal Mask DLC's Pokémon and Trainer models (plus animations for the former) have been added to the folder now!

That was amazingly fast, thank-you! =) Would it be possible to have the trainer animations as well? I use the trainer animations more than the Pokémon animations. (If not the animations alone then maybe an "everything" archive for the DLC like there was for the base game so we can go fish them out by hand?)

Thanks for your hard work with this every time, it's super appreciated!

(09-14-2023, 09:36 AM)TL_2002 Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 12:01 AM)TL_2002 Wrote: Question, can someone rip overqwil model from Scarlet and Violet? It's the only rig or model I need.

Please, someone help me with this  Sad

or well, at least the textures since I do have the model itself but without textures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12f9JiazoK5j7yPqIlYgEV7DCLhBgPfWo/view?usp=sharing

Here's Overqwil's textures for you

Sorry about the double post Unsure

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Black_Aurora - 09-14-2023

Incredible work! Wondering if you have any future plans to rip Pokemon Unite models? I'm attempting to look into it myself, but just curious.

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Radical Charizard - 09-14-2023

(09-14-2023, 12:09 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The Teal Mask DLC's Pokémon and Trainer models (plus animations for the former) have been added to the folder now!

I think there might be a mistake? When I load Ogerpon's terastal files into Blender with the Blender script the effects appear but there's no mask.

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - LeilanPAD - 09-14-2023

Does anyone know how to import the player character model into blender? Whenever I've tried to import p0_base.trmdl, it gets hung up around a value called "chara_check", probably because the player isnt named Akari or Rei in S/V. Please don't hesitate to ask for more information, I'll do my best to provide!

RE: Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 09-15-2023

(09-14-2023, 01:38 PM)Dexter Wrote: That was amazingly fast, thank-you! =) Would it be possible to have the trainer animations as well? I use the trainer animations more than the Pokémon animations. (If not the animations alone then maybe an "everything" archive for the DLC like there was for the base game so we can go fish them out by hand?)

Thanks for your hard work with this every time, it's super appreciated!
Perhaps. I've been chipping away at the filenames for those a little bit at a time, and I've currently got around 400 filenames (EDIT: now around 100) remaining (out of ~69k total) that I need to figure out, so barring any complications those might be available in the next few weeks.