The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Kawasuzu - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 07:17 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [Image: pm0392_00_FireCoreA1.png] [Image: pm0392_00_FireCoreA2.png]

Here's both of the broken textures. The format wasn't included in the BCH2PNG converters, and is a "half byte" in a sense, first part is for one pixel and the second is for the other.
I'm wondering, where's BCH2PNG exactly?

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Kaphotics - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 07:22 PM)Goldtex Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 07:17 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [Image: pm0392_00_FireCoreA1.png] [Image: pm0392_00_FireCoreA2.png]

Here's both of the broken textures. The format wasn't included in the BCH2PNG converters, and is a "half byte" in a sense, first part is for one pixel and the second is for the other.
I'm wondering, where's BCH2PNG exactly?

See previous replies, but here you go  Cool

(10-06-2014, 06:19 PM)Kaphotics Wrote: There are existing converters which you can try to replicate (bch2obj & bch2png, python and go and c# languages) once you have a valid BCH file.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Demonslayerx8 - 10-12-2014

ah ok, thanks RTB.. so multiple layers.. gotcha

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Blazingflare - 10-13-2014

Hey RTB, I would like to request Typhlosion, Staraptor, and Floatzel.
I just want to let you know that I greatly appreciate what you are doing here and that you shouldn't feel pressured to do these requests any sooner than you feel comfortable.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Lesserfruit - 10-13-2014

Alright, no more requests from me, as you've released the script. BUT! I need some help, as a newbie to 3DS max, I have no idea how to export the mesh(es) as a .dae, .stl, or .3ds
Could someone tell me? Cute
I'd like to get to making animations in blender as soon as possible, and I'm starting with Forretress! Big Grin
So, help appreciated.

EDIT: It seems the Pokeball models aren't included in that file, could you post those? Cute

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - TheFip - 10-13-2014

can you do bergmite, electrike, aerodactyl/mega and archen please!!! Exclamation Big Grin
Thanks for all the models
your great Random Talking Bush!!

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Carpaccio - 10-13-2014

Huh...it appears the two Mega Charizard's textures are incorrect...any reason for that? Can it be fixed?

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - SciresM - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 08:15 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Huh...it appears the two Mega Charizard's textures are incorrect...any reason for that? Can it be fixed?

These should all be correct (except for maybe the A4/L4 formatted textures): https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpxkinnnagabwc3/Mega%20Charizard%20Textures.rar?dl=0

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Yunpol - 10-15-2014

Nice work there. Those models are looking very nice. Keep up it!
I am not sure if this count as one or two requests, but I am going to request both Meowstic variants anyways. To fill in the missing gaps, I am going to also request Sliggoo (since both Goomy and Goodra are already out anyways, might as well finish this evolution line off.) and also Buneary as well.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 12:09 AM)SpecialBillionFlags Wrote: Nice work there. Those models are looking very nice. Keep up it!
I am not sure if this count as one or two requests, but I am going to request both Meowstic variants anyways. To fill in the missing gaps, I am going to also request Sliggoo (since both Goomy and Goodra are already out anyways, might as well finish this evolution line off.) and also Buneary as well.
Yeah, gender variants, alternate forms and Megas are all included in the same bunch, so requesting one = requesting all variants, but it still counts as one request.

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Lilothestitch - 10-15-2014

Does anyone have eye textures with iris on them for Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Keldeo Ordinary Forme & Resolute Forme, Hoopa, & Volcanion?

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - SciresM - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 01:11 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Does anyone have eye textures with iris on them for Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Keldeo Ordinary Forme & Resolute Forme, Hoopa, & Volcanion?

Here are all of the textures for all of those mons: https://www.dropbox.com/s/85ax91kl37si73w/mewtwo%28y%29-mew-celebi-manaphy-keldeo%28r%29-hoopa-volcanion.rar?dl=0

(10-15-2014, 01:11 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Does anyone have eye textures with iris on them for Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Keldeo Ordinary Forme & Resolute Forme, Hoopa, & Volcanion?
I already had Celebi's and Keldeo's in their respective downloads on The Models Resource...

RE: Pokémon X/Y Model Ripping Project - Lilothestitch - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 02:14 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
I already had Celebi's and Keldeo's in their respective downloads on The Models Resource...

I see. If we compare those textures with the ones by Kazo, there is a difference.

(10-15-2014, 02:29 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 02:14 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:

I see. If we compare those textures with the ones by Kazo, there is a difference.
Technically the way I have 'em for my model rips is correct, if you look at the "Normal" eye texture for any Pokémon with moving eyes, you'll see it's organized the same way.