The VG Resource
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) (/thread-23265.html)

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 01-27-2014

Is this or isn't this the same guy who posted a list after the reveal of Rosalina? Because last time he posted K. Rool as a potential fighter. Just seems like conflicting info to me.

I've changed my mind about Shulk though, only because I think his voice is hilariously cockney. I love it.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - [robo9] - 01-27-2014

Nah, it's a different guy

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 01-27-2014

Then one of them is a liar, which makes me feel less inclined to believe anything I read on the subject.

The exact same thing happened when Brawl was released, and I'm pretty sure NOBODY had it right until the same month it was released, at which point one of the rosters finally WAS exactly what it ended up being and nobody believed it.

Also an MGS assist trophy and Snake is cut? That's a little bit weird. Not impossible, but weird.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - [robo9] - 01-27-2014

There's a good chance that they both could be lying, especially given how thorough Mr. prediction's "predictions" are. However, he does answer a lot of questions quickly and thoroughly, so in the case that he's lying, I'm a bit impressed, especially since he's gone. About 40 pages without really contradicting himself

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Ton - 01-28-2014

Hm, I haven't seen this one. The only things that jump out as being total crap are Falco being cut and Waluigi repping his own franchise. Everything else is, at the least, possible. I don't buy it, but it's possible.

We'll see on the 30th.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Chaoxys - 01-28-2014

Idk, the idea of Waluigi representing the Mario sports games doesn't seem too off to me. I mean, he was specifically made for the sports series in the first place so I think he'd be the best candidate.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Omega - 01-28-2014

Like I said its likely a load of hooplah, no real leaker would go through with this much info and not be afraid of having their job on the line.

But in the cosmic chance it was real, woo party all around since Hades made it.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - [robo9] - 01-28-2014

Well according to his "prediction" Waluigi isn't representing the Waluigi franchise, but the Mario Sports/Party franchise. Falco cut seems pretty crap too, however I would have never guessed that they'd have cut Mewtwo from Brawl.

Although I'm sure the "predictions" are fake, (or atleast parts of it) I wouldn't exactly be devastated if Falco was cut, and the rest of the roster is true.

Quote:Like I said its likely a load of hooplah, no real leaker would go through with this much info and not be afraid of having their job on the line.

You never know, there's always the small chance that the person just doesn't give a fuck

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Koopaul - 01-28-2014

Really doubt it. Everyone there is really professional.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - [robo9] - 01-28-2014

Okay, I guess I should rephrase

There's always that very, very, very incredibly minuscule chance that someone doesn't care about their career or having any type of job in the field ever again. Ever. It's probably not the case, but c'mon Koops, you can't say that wouldn't be an entertaining idea to imagine

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Koopaul - 01-28-2014

I'm just being realistic. The only time leaks of this magnitude are ever real is one month before the game's release.

So in that case, February 2014 release date confirmed

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - redblueyellow - 01-28-2014

[Image: NqZ9ZYv.jpg]

Beetle from Skyward Sword is a new item that "grabs characters and carries them into the air."

Sounds like a reverse-pitfall, I'm loving the creativity in all of the new items showcased so far.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kitsu - 01-28-2014

(01-27-2014, 11:40 PM)[robo9] Wrote: However, he does answer a lot of questions quickly and thoroughly, so in the case that he's lying, I'm a bit impressed, especially since he's gone. About 40 pages without really contradicting himself

That's simple. Just write down everything in an organized manner so it's easy to find out what one predicts for a particular thing and can also easily add new predictions to it.

Yeah these new items are really creative. I like the Submarine Gun frrom Steel Diver. What a crazy way to get Steel Diver into the game.