The VG Resource
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) (/thread-23265.html)

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Ton - 06-18-2013

I see people all over saying Olimar's chances are slim for returning. Those people are out of their minds.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 06-18-2013

I hope all those unconfirmed characters are in. I love Meta Knight so much, even if he is tweaked and rebalanced I'd play him like crazy.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Ton - 06-18-2013

Like I said elsewhere, I think the only characters in REAL danger are Toon Link, Ike, Lucario, Wolf, and MAYBE Lucas and Pokemon Trainer.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 06-18-2013

Yeah, according to Sakurai comments, Olimar is exactly the kind of character he wants to KEEP in the game.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Vitesse - 06-18-2013

For the record folks, I don't think that picture has anything to do with the new Smash game. I think it's just a little doodle Sakurai drew up for fan service.

Don't count all those characters in just yet.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Ark Kuvis - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 10:25 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I see people all over saying Olimar's chances are slim for returning. Those people are out of their minds.

if people think this, it's only because they think he'll be replaced by one of Pikmin 3's protagonists.

Also, anyone think Jigglypuff will get any new fancy Fairy Type moves with Gen 6 looming?

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kriven - 06-18-2013

I think Jiggly's move pool is pretty well-established and balanced, but I can imagine her getting a more useful Final Smash.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Omega - 06-18-2013

Ah Smash, the arguments, the rumors, the over analyzing.

It's good to be back.

Also, Sonic is probably fine. Snake, however...

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - AkumaTh - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 10:28 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Like I said elsewhere, I think the only characters in REAL danger are Toon Link, Ike, Lucario, Wolf, and MAYBE Lucas and Pokemon Trainer.

Which sucks for me, I like playing as Wolf and Lucas.

In other news, there's apparently a rumor of leaked reveals that the last three reveals to be announced is Little Mac, Your Mii, and Pacman.

These do sound plausible but I'm not holding my breath.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Goombaking123 - 06-18-2013

It said E3 reveals, and E3 is over, so

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kriven - 06-18-2013

Oh, I completely forgot about Miis for a bit.

When Sakurai mentioned being able to customize characters and transport them between versions, could he have been talking about Miis with customized stats and move sets?

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - DioShiba - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 02:30 PM)AkumaTh Wrote: In other news, there's apparently a rumor of leaked reveals that the last three reveals to be announced is Little Mac, Your Mii, and Pacman.

Unless Sakurai is keeping secrets I'm not gonna be hyped for Pac-Man. Because he said that Namco-Bandai characters weren't a priority if I remember correctly.

(06-18-2013, 01:11 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Also, anyone think Jigglypuff will get any new fancy Fairy Type moves with Gen 6 looming?

I'm going to wait and see if Game Freak makes Sing a fairy type move.

If that happens then well, yeah.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - [robo9] - 06-18-2013

I maybe looking a bit too far into it, but it seems that in the trailer Bowser has two different forward tilts. He has his usual punch amd then a drop kick. Neither seem to be smashes or involve his A combo.

(06-18-2013, 02:30 PM)AkumaTh Wrote:
(06-18-2013, 10:28 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Like I said elsewhere, I think the only characters in REAL danger are Toon Link, Ike, Lucario, Wolf, and MAYBE Lucas and Pokemon Trainer.

Which sucks for me, I like playing as Wolf and Lucas.

In other news, there's apparently a rumor of leaked reveals that the last three reveals to be announced is Little Mac, Your Mii, and Pacman.

I really like Lucas too. I hope he's slightly retooled and kept in. Also, he's the link to Claus, and I REALLY want Claus/Masked Man.