The VG Resource
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) (/thread-23265.html)

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Mystie - 04-27-2014

(04-27-2014, 10:48 AM)Drshnaps Wrote: I'm GLAD that Greninja got picked without a movie on his resume. Up until now, every pokemon that has been in Smash had gained their popularity from the anime show or movies. But Smash isn't about television, it's about the games. The fact that Greninja got picked due simply to his pure awesome is one of the greatest things about his inclusion.

Exact-freakin'-ly.

To be honest, I actually regret picking Fennekin as my starter, because its final evolution is pretty meh. Greninja is way better than Delphox, in moveset, design, and concept.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kitsu - 04-28-2014

someone asked for this right
[Image: tumblr_n4rvltFeSs1qixsfqo1_r1_500.png]
well it's beautiful, so if no one did, that's too bad

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Gwen - 04-29-2014

(04-28-2014, 10:59 PM)Kitsu Wrote: someone asked for this right
[Image: tumblr_n4rvltFeSs1qixsfqo1_r1_500.png]
well it's beautiful, so if no one did, that's too bad

I did Shy

It's beautiful Cry

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 04-29-2014

Hmm, not only are tether recoveries back, but they are evidently enhanced. It just seems that all the Up Special moves that utilized them were changed, since ZSS has jet boots and Olimar has winged pikmin.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Vitesse - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 05:48 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Hmm, not only are tether recoveries back, but they are evidently enhanced. It just seems that all the Up Special moves that utilized them were changed, since ZSS has jet boots and Olimar has winged pikmin.

And Sheik has Burst Grenades and Ivysaur is gone.

I think it's appropriate that only Link and Samus have it, since they've had it since the beginning. Though if Zero Suit Samus and Lucas have the same grabs, then I guess it would make sense for them to have it as well.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Koopaul - 04-29-2014

Seems like Sakurai is making tether recoveries optional and no character completely depends on it.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 04-29-2014

They sort of existed in earlier games in the form of link and samus being able to grab the edges, but if I recall it was a tinge tricky in Melee.

With the return and apparent buff of them it does make me wonder about Ivysaur and Squirtle again, even though I'm one of those who believes they are likely cut.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kriven - 04-29-2014

Yoshi should be able to tether-recover using his tongue...

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Ark Kuvis - 04-29-2014

That's something I wanted for the character for a while. Yoshi's essentially fucked after using his double jump. In Brawl you could get SOME air with his egg toss, but they should just give him the tether already.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - SchAlternate - 04-29-2014

I didn't knew Project M was being made into an official game.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kriven - 04-29-2014

Smash Bros. will be playable at Best Buy during e3.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Crappy Blue Luigi - 04-29-2014

there are no best buys near me

this is a big problem

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - E-Man - 04-29-2014

Well, considering that they don't have Best Buys at all in Europe, I'd say you're at least luckier than I am, CBL.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - SchAlternate - 04-29-2014

Well, the good news to me is that I happen to live in America!

Bad news is, it's South America.

So I don't know if there are any Best Buys at all down here.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Sengir - 04-29-2014

i'll be back in arizona, so i'll have both transportation and a best buy 45 minutes away (which is pretty close in the world of arizona)

not to mention there's a del taco in the parking lot

fuck yeah summer vacation