The VG Resource
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) (/thread-23265.html)

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - psychospacecow - 03-31-2014

Nightmare fuel, that 4/1 joke.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Random Talking Bush - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 12:54 PM)Kitsu Wrote: playing the drums

unrelated but
shhhh

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 03-31-2014

Exactly, if you're not paying attention it's a really funny prank.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Omega - 03-31-2014

[Image: rj29MK5.jpg]

happy holiday

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 03-31-2014

Is that an April Fool's prank? Or is that legit? o:

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Chaoxys - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 11:50 PM)Tom Guicote Wrote: Is that an April Fool's prank? Or is that legit? o:

It's one of the man fakes you will see today. Someone already found out that it's an edit of Marth's face.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - TomGuycott - 04-01-2014

I was gonna say, a lot of that looks like it was painted in photoshop rather than being a model. Granted, grainy picture, but I don't think it's real the more I look at it. xD

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Ton - 04-01-2014

Another site posted ZSS in Smash. We'll have our fair share of fakes today.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Pik - 04-01-2014

Got a link of the ZSS one?

edit: found it. it's a render that a friend of mine made. heh

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kitsu - 04-01-2014

In a chat, someone noted how it'd be really cool if they put Anna in instead of Chrom.

She could work because:
1) She's not a swordie so much
2) She's female
3) She's been in every FE game ever

Her problems:
1) She's a minor character
2) She's not too popular outside of Japan (because of point 1 probably lol)

also she's the random number goddess so yeah
that

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Jermungandr - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 01:12 AM)Kitsu Wrote: 2) She's not too popular outside of Japan (because of point 1 probably lol)

I don't think the Smash team particularly cares about that.

If they did we'd probably have a western exclusive character by now.

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Darky's Reincarnation - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 01:12 AM)Kitsu Wrote: In a chat, someone noted how it'd be really cool if they put Anna in instead of Chrom.

She could work because:
1) She's not a swordie so much
2) She's female
3) She's been in every FE game ever

Her problems:
1) She's a minor character
2) She's not too popular outside of Japan (because of point 1 probably lol)

also she's the random number goddess so yeah
that

i'd be down with anna, heck to be honest i'd be down with fire emblem getting 2 new reps this time around IF kirby, donkey kong and maybe star fox are getting new rep(s) aswell

it deserves it, since melee it really came through for the rest of the world; having multiple games on every system that followed. i think a line up of marth, ike, anna and chrom would do just fine ( with a green haired anna to resamble lyn as alt custome, if you will )

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Paladin - 04-01-2014

Anna would be okay, but I would like older characters or non-sword users.

Like Ephraim

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Vitesse - 04-01-2014

(03-31-2014, 02:19 PM)Ton Wrote: Vagina eyes.

No, they look like reptile eyes! They don't look like vaginas! Well, maybe a little bit...

RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - Kriven - 04-01-2014

I would overflow the roster with FE characters if I could x.x;

Ephraim with a lance, Hector with his axe, Lynn to show off a more unique form of swordplay. Micaiah would represent the mages as a whole, but she also has a lot of cool things that could work like the ability to heal team mates in co-op matches and her signature Thani attack which could deal higher damage to heavier characters (as it does to armored units in its origin). She could also feature the "Rescue" mechanic when switching places with Sothe, giving her the Zelda/Sheik dynamic going on. And of course the Black Knight would be the franchise villain, mixing low-mobility with insanely quick and powerful attacks. Then there's the Laguz, and how do you pick which one to show off? The obvious choice is Ranulf, but he only demonstrates one of the dozen or so varieties available.

I want Smash Bros. Unlimited. Just update the roster with a new character each month for the remainder of this console generation. That would be nice.