The VG Resource
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN! - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN! (/thread-21348.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Sorario - 09-07-2012

interesting

does anyone CC gold?

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Gold - 09-07-2012

...what does cc stand for? >.>

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Sorario - 09-07-2012

(09-07-2012, 12:42 AM)Gold Wrote: ...what does cc stand for? >.>
counterclaim, to see if anyone contests your vig role

it's worth a check at this point given what happened last night

Aah, that makes sense. Smart.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Hoeloe - 09-07-2012

Okay, activity has been so poor today that I'm officially extending day 4 by another 24 hours. Have fun.

Note: I may cut this short if there's a significant boost of activity, everyone gets their powers in, and a majority have voted.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Vipershark - 09-07-2012

Vote: redblueyellow

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Sol - 09-07-2012

I'd really like to reach majority today. :/

Vote: Redblueyellow

Also, either everyone has been really busy or they're trying to stay under the radar. If everyone's talking, baddies won't be any more likely to pick you out than when no one's talking, and the game will be more interesting. That's the idea, isn't it? To have fun?

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Hoeloe - 09-07-2012

Exactly right, though I think, judging from the number of PMs I've had, it's more that people have been busy.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - redblueyellow - 09-07-2012

Yeah, there seems to be a lot less activity in this game compared to last... Anyways, I might change my vote later once I look into it more, but it's looking like this will be my last night in the game.

Vote: Sol

Some of the posts from when we voted out Zada seemed a bit suspicious.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Britt - 09-07-2012

I sense that people aren't posting in the thread so as to not draw attention to themselves, making people believe they are just inactive while pulling strings from the background.

I'm going to Vote for Kat.
As far as I'm aware, she hasn't made a single post.

Come on guys! The only person to message me is RedBlueYellow and we literally haven't been on Skype at the same time since he added me. I came out to talk to people and haven't talked to a single person yet. Very Sad
We only need two more votes to reach majority on Redblueyellow but as nobody has talked to me yet I still don't even know what anyone else is thinking.
We can't accomplish anything if we all stick to ourselves!

Britt! That is a very good point. If we can get others behind this I am definitely willing to unvote rby in favour of kat.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - [robo9] - 09-08-2012

For majority's sake
Vote RBY

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Britt - 09-08-2012

Well unfortunately, it looks like its not going to happen tonight.

Unvote: Kat
Vote: RedBlueYellow

Sorry RBY, but its going to happen regardless.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - Keiang - 09-08-2012

The other 12 will come later, I'm going to take a nap cause it's like 2 in the morning. Feel free to respond to any of my shitty comments, they're probably uninformed as fuck. Hopefully I don't die before I can post the second part.

Something I do want to get out there in case I do die, is that I'm pretty sure Gold is, in fact, the vigilante. He's the only one who expressed suspicion about Trollerskates before the night post (kind of a crappy reason but whatever), and no one's CC'd.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - redblueyellow - 09-08-2012

Well, I know I'm going to be dead from a majority vote, so for the sake of clearing up one of your points, Keiang.

The reason I asked about the "they" was because I was honestly confused about it. My profile states that I'm male, so my thoughts was that I was missing something and that there were other people to suspect.

See you guys in the lounge tomorrow. Tongue