The VG Resource
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME! - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME! (/thread-19064.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Gwen - 12-29-2011

(12-29-2011, 12:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 03:15 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: I'm really hoping that they go with Link's skyward sword design as well as Zelda's.
As for realistic hopes as for new characters I'd really love for toon Ganon and tetra/zelda combo if they were going to keep on with toon link. That would rock my socks off.

Phantom Ganon for Assist Trophy. Cool

He could have a completely original moveset involving his twin swords and a final smash involving puppet ganon though Big Grin

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Phantom Killah - 12-29-2011

(12-29-2011, 02:18 PM)soulcaliburfan Wrote: Am I the only person who thinks Tingle is the only suitable new character from the Zelda series? Think about it, he had is own game, he is a regular zelda character, he would fall under the wtf and be a easy to think up character to add.

Except that he's not really a regular Zelda character anymore. Nintendo has excluded him from every main series Zelda game for years (I think his last actual appearance was Minish Cap?), probably because Americans hate him. He'd definitely be a unique and interesting character though, maybe Nintendo could let him in as a representative for his own spin-off series

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Garamonde - 12-29-2011

(12-29-2011, 02:23 PM)Argyle Bastard Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 12:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 03:15 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: I'm really hoping that they go with Link's skyward sword design as well as Zelda's.
As for realistic hopes as for new characters I'd really love for toon Ganon and tetra/zelda combo if they were going to keep on with toon link. That would rock my socks off.

Phantom Ganon for Assist Trophy. Cool

He could have a completely original moveset involving his twin swords and a final smash involving puppet ganon though Big Grin

Yeah that's even better, I just couldn't think of many moves for him. Big Grin

At least make Skull Kid an Assist! :<

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - soulcaliburfan - 12-29-2011

I still think that tingle is a better option than adding toon Zelda.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - DioShiba - 12-29-2011

when the retards at IGN stop being douchebags about how much they hate tingle, everyone will probably be happy.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Alpha Six - 12-29-2011

because IGN has a valid opinion on anything and control what game developers do with their game

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Yo-Yo Boy - 12-29-2011

So, will anyone continue to work on the smash bros project after this is out?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Azure-Tranquility - 12-29-2011

(12-29-2011, 04:06 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: because IGN has a valid opinion on anything and control what game developers do with their game

Really, Metacritic has more control than IGN does.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Alpha Six - 12-29-2011

(12-29-2011, 04:09 PM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: So, will anyone continue to work on the smash bros project after this is out?
of course. whether or not it'll be completed is debatable. the project has been around since before Brawl was even a thing

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Asther - 12-29-2011

i wish theyed put in naruto in super smash brothers he could have shadow clone jutsu and rasingan and his final smash could be turning into the kyuubi form

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Gors - 12-30-2011

today's gold post award ^^^

i know it was yesterday but still gold

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - TheWolfBunny - 12-30-2011

If Pretty Cures were on the Next Smash Brothers, Snake and Mei Ling would have to talk about them.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Alpha Six - 12-30-2011

(12-30-2011, 01:33 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: If Pretty Cures were on the Next Smash Brothers
Why Would This Literally Happen Actually Ever

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - Kitsu - 12-30-2011

It would happen the day that Bugs Bunny is in the game.

... when did the thread become "Specularion" again?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - DioShiba - 12-30-2011

(12-30-2011, 02:45 PM)Splodiatrist Wrote: ... when did the thread become "Specularion" again?

Apparently someone like specularion as a word so he decided to change it back to that word.