Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
Burger 
Starting off;

[Image: smash_bros_uni_characters.jpg]

Personally, King Hippo invalidates this for me. I was expecting Krystal(Over Wolf) and Ridley to be in Brawl though.
Thanked by:
Can't wait for this. If theres any new characters I want, it would be Waluigi, Megaman, Someone from advance wars, Banjo and Kazooie.
I know the last one will never happen but, meh.
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
Mega Man and Bomberman.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Fuck Zoroack, They need to bring back Mewtwo damnit.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
All characters from Melee and Brawl, and Tails so Mario & Luigi vs. Sonic & Tails can become reality. Mega Man would be nice, but I am not expecting miracles to happen.
As for stages, for every character a stage (including Retro Stages, speaking of which, revamps of stages from the past 3 games).
Can we finally have Bowser's Castle? Bowser really needs his own stage and with tons of traps including Thwomps, Ball'n'Chains, Bill Blasters, lava and Podoboos, it could be something deliciously chaotic.
And please, an Adventure Mode that is NOT something of its own. I want to squash Goombas, punch Kremlins/Tikis, destroy Badniks, suck Waddle Doo and electrocute Magikarp! Not beating up random one-eyes gold fish or Voltorb rip-offs. Subspace Emissary, though fun, strayed heavily from the whole Smash Bros. concept by being something completely 'unique'. No more shiny naked blue men! Make way for the real bosses of video-games!
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
>Ridley
If this is true I don't care who else is in.

but he's too big, list is fake.
[Image: untitledre6.gif]
PJ ~ Devi ~ Sheezy
Thanked by: Kitsu, Rosencrantz, Guy
That list sounds extremely fake.

Palutena? King Hippo? Slime? Seriously?
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Garamonde
(12-26-2011, 05:32 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: All characters from Melee and Brawl, and Tails so Mario & Luigi vs. Sonic & Tails can become reality. Mega Man would be nice, but I am not expecting miracles to happen.
As for stages, for every character a stage (including Retro Stages, speaking of which, revamps of stages from the past 3 games).
Can we finally have Bowser's Castle? Bowser really needs his own stage and with tons of traps including Thwomps, Ball'n'Chains, Bill Blasters, lava and Podoboos, it could be something deliciously chaotic.
And please, an Adventure Mode that is NOT something of its own. I want to squash Goombas, punch Kremlins/Tikis, destroy Badniks, suck Waddle Doo and electrocute Magikarp! Not beating up random one-eyes gold fish or Voltorb rip-offs. Subspace Emissary, though fun, strayed heavily from the whole Smash Bros. concept by being something completely 'unique'. No more shiny naked blue men! Make way for the real bosses of video-games!

I would've thanked this post except that everyone's complaining about Subspace too much. I'm bored of the same old "beat enemy, move to next stage, beat enemy" classic single player mode in SSB. Having a real adventure mode that was extensive with the main fighting elements beside the main game was very refreshing and is something I certainly won't forget and would definitely do again. Melee's Adventure Mode was great but there wasn't a whole lot of adventuring from what I remember and even then you still always had to fight the same old characters at the end of the stages. In Subspace there were actually new characters introduced and awesome new enemies (Armight? Greap? The claw hand guy? Come on), huge bosses with new strategies involved besides just spamming Stone ability on them or something, and had an actual storyline. What I'm getting at is, everyone's being a bit unfair about Brawl just because it was a bit different in the fact that it had "too much adventuring" and not enough "beat up everyone and everything 100% of the time because that's what SSB is all about". Brawl did something different for a change and I appreciate that and I say it added a lot to the game. [/myopinionthatnobodycaresabout]
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven, Dazz
Oh, my god. I was right. I predicted it could be called Super Smash Bros. Universe, and I was right! Wow! But wait... I want Ryu, Chun-Li, Megaman, Roll, Zangief, Pac-Man, Tekken characters, Amy Rose, Silver, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles to join the Smash Bros. universe. In Adventure Mode, like with Melee, I want a character select. And bring back Dr. Mario, Roy, Young Link, Mewtwo, and Pichu for Pete's sake! Everyone returning from Brawl should keep their designs.
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by: Shawn
I wanna see another stage maker.
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by: Garamonde
(12-26-2011, 06:42 PM)viiper Wrote: I wanna see another stage maker.

I love stage making. OH, and by the way, Master Hand and Crazy Hand as always need to come back as always.
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by: Viiper
(12-26-2011, 06:39 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: Ryu, Chun-Li, Megaman, Roll, Zangief, Pac-Man, Tekken characters, Amy Rose, Silver, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles to join the Smash Bros. universe.

...You're not serious
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Gwen
(12-26-2011, 07:02 PM)Phantom K Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 06:39 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: Ryu, Chun-Li, Megaman, Roll, Zangief, Pac-Man, Tekken characters, Amy Rose, Silver, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles to join the Smash Bros. universe.

...You're not serious
he was serious last time, too

Thanked by:
(12-26-2011, 07:06 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:

...You're not serious

You bet I'm serious. I'd like them to compete in the Smash Bros. universe, AND... I WANT FINAL SMASHES AGAIN!!!!

Thanked by:
(12-26-2011, 07:42 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:06 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:

...You're not serious

You bet I'm serious. I'd like them to compete in the Smash Bros. universe, AND... I WANT FINAL SMASHES AGAIN!!!!

You have really high expectations if you're serious about this.

I mean come on, I couldn't care for half of the characters on that list because they a) already have their own fighting game (street fighter, tekken, etc). b) In sonic's case the only other character that is likely to be playable is tails, everyone else doesn't matter.

Pac-man is possible but honestly the chances he'll be in will be slim unless Sakurai actually played Pac-Man World on PS1, and that's not even a joke given that's the only game I've seen some abilities come out of him.

time to come down to earth child, you're not ready to fly in the sky with the way your thinking here.

while I'm still here, let me say a few things about what should happen with the next smash bros.

-A stage builder that actually doesn't suck dick, more backgrounds and more parts.
-No more SubSpace, I can see where people could have liked this but it's story wasn't even that great.
-Bring back some melee characters, dr. mario as an alternate skin if anything.
-Speaking of alternate skins, lets try to make toon link or young link a skin of link if sakurai is going to be lazy and say fuck it lets give him the same move as link. Same can be said for Wolf, Falco, Lucas, And Ganondorf.
-Get rid of tripping, bring back wavedashing.
-bring back the red shell
-bring back some nitnendo 64 stages and melee stages, if not on the disc at least use DLC to your advantage sakurai you have that ability now with the Wii-U and 3ds, no excuses.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Star